Other matches Saturday 14th - Tuesday 17th

Comments

• Totally agree P_L_F. Hopefully this Christmas he'll be shut in a cell being his cell mates special friend . A total donkey.
  • The Liverpool fans were down the pub after I finished work

If they do the quadruple the level of smugness will reach such intensity that I might have to find somewhere else to drink..

Whilst I understand the lack of desire to see Liverpool do it and why plus all the fall out after, the fact that a team has got to 2 games away from winning the domestic cups, the league and champions league is incredible. I'm assuming nobody has ever got that close already. Obviously I want them to do it but, as typed already, what they've already done is nothing short of amazing.

In this current climate of Man City and Liverpool dominance, until another team rises, only Man City could dream of doing such a thing (and I'd hate that so I really do understand the lack of desire for Liverpool to do it).

There's only a small chance of winning the league and Madrid could easily take the champions league again with their pedigree. But... Two games away... Amazing :)
  • Disgraceful attack on Billy Sharp last night, I hope the bloke goes away for it . I never get why idiots think violence is any part of being a football supporter.

The guys a lower league legend and only someone who deserves jail time would do this. I seriously wonder what planet some people are on! I've never understood why people fight under the banner of a club. Their lives must be devoid of anything good to desire a rush of whatever by injuring someone else when most of us would avoid such a thing and only resort to it for self preservation
  • As I said in another thread I’m really not fussed who wins the league, but Baz is right, what Liverpool have achieved already this season is a so impressive . Which by the way, makes it all the sweeter that we turned them over once and fully deserved at least a point at Anfield.
  • I somehow doubt the idiots are violent at football matches but anywhere else they are well behaved members of society
  • Bazshuayi said:

The Liverpool fans were down the pub after I finished work

If they do the quadruple the level of smugness will reach such intensity that I might have to find somewhere else to drink..

I'm assuming nobody has ever got that close already
    Only the red mancs treble
  • Sheffield Unt in their finest hour.

• Sheffield Unt in their finest hour.

Oh that nice Mr Warnock, what a “character “ he was.

• McBernie stamping on a Forest fan who is on the floor doesn’t look too good either.
  • Well if the fan who attacked Sharp is charged, then McBernie should be as well.
  • The guy who attacked Sharp was wearing a bright yellow t-shirt / jumper. Not one of natures brightest specimens, although he was. 😊
  • Well if the fan who attacked Sharp is charged, then McBernie should be as well.

He should, but the fan is definitely worse, as he wasn’t meant to be on the pitch
  • IronHerb said:

McBernie stamping on a Forest fan who is on the floor doesn’t look too good either.

If it is a clear and obvious error VAR will pick it up.
  • Looks like the wheels are in motion: -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-61505835

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61500771

It will be interesting to see what the FA do with McBurnie, if found guilty, seeing as Cantona got an eight month ban and two weeks prison sentence reduced to community service for attacking a fan.
  • "Scottish striker McBurnie, 25, missed the game with a foot injury he sustained in April"

So his foot injury was severe enough that he couldn't play but not so severe that he couldn't stamp on a Forest fan? Or maybe he used to other foot...
  • The guy who attacked Sharp has received a 24 week prison sentence.
  • McBurnie won't get anywhere near that.
  • Big relegation matches tonight

Everton v Palace and Villa v Burnley

Chelsea v Leicester is a "dead rubber"
  • Need Palace and Burnley victories.
  • Which to watch? ;hmm
  • I think Everton might be fun Mrs Grey ,After they go a goal down =)
  • I'm not happy that Crystal Palace are playing today and then on the big final day in a few days.
  • Yeah I don’t understand why they have games today instead of all of them on Tuesday night.
  • alderz said:

Yeah I don’t understand why they have games today instead of all of them on Tuesday night.

Who are Palace playing on Sunday =)
  • I want Burnley to go down as they are soooo dirty. Ashley Barnes gets away with an elbow into Mings face.
  • Tbh, I'm very happy for any of Burnley, Leeds or Everton to go down, it will just be so much funnier if it's Everton.
  • Everton 2-0 down now.
  • Everton @ AFC on Sunday, Burnley v Newcastle & Leeds at Brentford. It would be nice if it was still to be settled, wouldn’t it. 😉
  • Damn, Everton get one back.
This discussion has been closed.