New Kit 16/17 Speculation

Comments

• I miss Adidas

I miss macron
  • Yep not sure about that,certainly not the worst we've had (BAC/Dagenham Motors) but not as good as last few.

The plain white adidas style would've done me.

• And they are only 10% more expensive than last season. Not bad when inflation is almost non existent.
  • i miss Pony ;yercoat
  • I think they're linked to house price inflation, herb ;puzzled
  • edited June 2016
    It wasn't a fake ;weep I so wanted it to be a fake ;weep

We had a white away strip last season, I though it rotated. This season the away shirt should have been blue.

I don't like it, that neck line is just horrid.

• I miss Bukta
  • Last season's away was light blue still i don't like it much won't be getting one
  • edited June 2016
    We've had blue the last two seasons I think Suze ;hmm The light blue with the navy blue sash and then last season's light blue with claret band. Not had white since the (beautiful) Adidas number above
  • ;doh and him_indoors has one [last season's light blue with claret band].

#badwife
    #badfan

I still don't like it.
  • It looks like a weird vest.
  • Now, pretty much anyone who knows me would consent to the assertion that I am not Mr Fashion, but I've got to say, that kit is Plugly.
  • edited June 2016
    According to the blurb, it is harking back to

... the past glories of West Ham’s 1980 FA Cup final victory, and best ever top-flight season in 1986, with a lightweight white shirt and sky blue and claret around collar trim.

and the flag on the sleeves and the back of the neck is

a nod to West Ham’s Thames Ironworks origins and a symbol of West Ham’s pride to be playing at the Stadium that hosted the London 2012 Olympic Games.

Read more at http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2016/June/9-June/Pre-order-the-new-away-kit-now#fkQr7o56vtHWq2qH.99

• Still, at least it's in time for Fathers Day, hamstew ;biggrin
  • I quite like it and will buy it over the home shirt if that turns out to be as reported.
  • MrsGrey said:

Still, at least it's in time for Fathers Day, hamstew ;biggrin

You can pre order but won't take possession in time. ;ok
  • MrsGrey said:

Still, at least it's in time for Fathers Day, hamstew ;biggrin

;weep
  • I like it though thought it would be blue this year.
  • I must be honest it's not too bad. Just a bit unimaginative imo
  • Fathers day................

Ham, you shouldn't of!

(I'll chip in for the postage)
  • Daddy.................
  • Better than I thought
  • Fathers day................

Ham, you shouldn't of!

(I'll chip in for the postage)

No problem....

.... don't suppose I can borrow the money for the kit? Will give it back.
  • Better than I thought

It's not great, we've had better and worse.

It did just make the "Headsgone" on Talkspite with Adrian Dullard.....

The fact it's got London and the Olympic Park address, he said we're becoming the "Tourists Team" and milking it.

• The fact it's got London and the Olympic Park address, he said we're becoming the "Tourists Team" and milking it.

well we are tbf
  • edited June 2016

The fact it's got London and the Olympic Park address, he said we're becoming the "Tourists Team" and milking it.

Nothing to do with that we ARE in London and we ARE playing at the Olympic Park, then? Muppet.

When we were playing at the Boleyn Ground, and had Boleyn Ground on the shirt ... what were we doing then? ;doh
  • Does anybody - I mean Anybody, care one jot what Dullard says or thinks?
  • His mum?