New Kit 16/17 Speculation

Comments

• I'd imagine so as I quite like it ;wink
  • Me too ;biggrin
  • ;angry
  • They might as well just print the full address on the back of the shirt.
  • With GPS coordinates ;ok
  • 51.5386N, 0.0164W - It's already on the inner collar Suze.
  • Well spotted ;ok
  • Mine says XXXL ;hmm
  • Nice kit
    Shoddy badge
  • edited May 2016
    Hamstew said:

2. Why they are never available to buy before fathers day (I would get one every year if that was the case).

I'm not convinced it would generate that much more money for the club, personally. I think it would most likely affect WHEN people buy it (ie Father's Day not for Christmas or your birthday) rather than be an extra shirt they buy.

Unless you are someone who gets all the H, A and 3rd shirts, one on each occasion.
    ;hmm
  • Because like you say there are a number of kits and training tops to buy so people might end up with more. All I know is that I never get kits anymore mainly because of the cost and by the time Xmas comes half the season has past so I just have in my mind that a new one will be released in 6 months time.
    I would 100% get a kit if it was out before fathers day ready for the new season but that's just me ;ok
  • I have to say I do agree.

Didn't they release the new away shirt in time for the playoff final that first year ;hmm
  • Hamstew said:

Mine says XXXL ;hmm

Suz's says 'kids medium'
  • ;biggrin ;whistle
  • And I can't believe that the best thing they could come up with is that cartoon badge. Worst crest in the league, when we had one of the sharpest.

While I see your point about the cartoon look to the badge then it's not the first time we've had no castle. Oh and I don't like the Union Jack bit either what with near enough the full address then it feels too Olympic for me, we're in England and play in the English PL

• edited May 2016
    Izzy - I just don't know why they didn't keep the original but remove the castle and, if they were desperate, add the word 'London' underneath. Why they re-shaped it, made the hammers look like something off clipart and then crammed the words WEST HAM united into the crest, using what looks like Microsoft Word, I don't know. The hammers being made more prominent is ok, but think they would've looked better in another colour other than gold.
  • Clipart ;lol ;clap
  • Saved many a last minute school PowerPoint ;whistle
  • Is that Jan Molby alongside Bonzo? Was this photo taken before Jan ate a couple of Liverpool players?
  • Romaine28 said:

Clipart ;lol ;clap

That is funny

Just as well Luke isn't promoting the new badge or anything like that

;whistle
  • edited June 2016
    It's embarrassing

Def designed by little Jack when he was aged between 7-10
  • There were so many better badge designs out there. Still not happy about it ;angry
  • For example, all of these BUT the one we actually went with are a marginal step up on the current masterpiece:
  • edited June 2016
    The United is to small in those ones. I do prefer the other colours though.
  • and we have a winner ;clap