Man U at home, 10th May 2016, the last ever Boleyn Ground Match Thread

Comments

• Saints beat Spurs away and city at Home.
    Liverpool have had an easy run in.

Think Man U will turn us over comfortably, i think Bilic will be too stubborn and play Antonio at RB to try and prove a point and only make one change, Sakho for Moses.

called it and i think Antonio will get walked over today too stubborn from Bilic, will cost us again tonight.

Maybe Bilic wanted to copy LVG and play antonio as his r/b??
  • Bilic is being too stubborn

Does he want us being run over 4-1 again

For christ sake I love the west ham way but we have 3 proper defenders in the team in our keeper and 2 centre backs

Antonio at RB and sakho at RW just why

Antonio NEEDS to stay in postiton if we want to get anything

Feel we are going to turned over, we may get a goal or 2 but united will get more
  • Utd really want that top 4 finish. I hope I'm wrong but I can see us getting badly beaten tonight as I can't see our defence containing them if we play anywhere near like we did Saturday.
  • Bring it on.

No glory in thrashing their B team!

coyi coyi coyi
  • MrsGrey said:

It's Noble I worry about most
  • edited May 2016
    Agree with what's already benn posted, I really can't understand why Bilic is refusing to play Tomkins at RB. Personally I thought he did a decent enough job for us there in the early parts of the season, and with Antonio in front he'd get better protection than Antonio will from Sakho. Also means that we won't have a fresh Sakho to bring on for Carroll in the second half which shouldn't be under estimated.

I agree that it feels like Bilic is trying to prove a point, and whilst it's true that Moses gave no cover to help his RB on Saturday, Antonio is both wasted at RB as he's far better further forward, and he's also not that great defensively as a RB.

Square pegs in round holes when you have no other options, but I think Bilic has dropped the ball here.
  • WH fans blocking access roads ... Man U coach can't get to the ground. 33 mins to KO and players still not arrived.
  • What tv station is match on?
  • van Gaal

"West Ham are a very good team - it's not for nothing they're in the top six of the table. We were lucky in the FA Cup. I think we deserved to win but we were lucky West Ham had a goal disallowed in the last minute."

;angry
  • deehammer said:

What tv station is match on?

Sky.

• Hi Dee = Sky Sports 1 ;scarf
  • Streams thread for on-line watching will be up in a mo ;ok
  • Game delayed until 8.30pm UK
  • We better win because I'm gonna be fuming with Bilic

If we drop MORE points because of Antonio at RB imma cry

Like I get it when no one was fit, but everyone is fit literally every defender that we could have to play RB is fit......but no
  • Thanks Bro Sledge
    coyi ;goal ;goal ;goal ;goal
  • edited May 2016

Rooney being interviewed: their coach was 'smashed up' ;doh

KO delayed.
  • Whoever attacked the Man U coach are scum.
  • On top of that, by attacking the coach, they left the club with little option but to grant Man U's request to have the game delayed.
  • KO delayed, so WH players who were ready/warmed up now have to hang about for 45 minutes.

• edited May 2016
    Thankfully they are in the minority.

This evening is for the REAL supporters/fans.
  • Oh dear what absolute idiots

That is truly awful Rooney on the box saying its disappointing

I'm gutted absolutely gutted that our fans would stoop that low

They need locking up
  • Why don't we just give them another reason to walk out with 3 points like they normally do
  • Broadcast live to many nations.

How to give a good impression of your club.

:doh
  • Such a let down
  • So Payet likes to cut inside, sakho is a natural striker.....so where are the crosses for Carroll going to come from

Wish we played to our strengths a bit more

Also can't believe the fans that attacked the bus, disgusting behaviour and hope it doesn't impact the last ever game here
  • Timeline on twitter full of footage of the bus getting trashed instead of the footage of our stadium.
  • Unbelievable - the whole idea of what has happened here has made me both sad and mad.

They will find out who has done this, I do not know how they can sleep tonight.

Some comments as to why Man U could not get to the ground much earlier, but frankly that is beside the point and no excuse
  • Morons on the lash, tarnishing our reputation, again.
  • Apart from the morons trashing the coach you've got idiots cheering and filming it on their mobile phones.
    Tonight was supposed to be a night of celebration but we still have "fans" with iq's in single figures.