Full confidence in our professional refs

Comments

• Confirmed on the BBC !
  • So it's official.

Clattenberg was wrong.

Can we have our two points back please
  • Can we have our 2 points back please?
  • Clattenberg has agreed to take the 3 match ban from refereeing that would have befallen Kouyate as a player as he now recognises he is an idiot and cost us 2 points, he apologises profusely and acknowledges that as he was right next to action and had a perfect view that he should be able to notice the hallmarks of a challenge that befits a straight red.
  • Is that all of our red cards this season that have now been overturned ;hmm
  • No Ex Adrian wasnt ;ok
  • 3 red cards overturned this season must be some sort or record ;devil #conspiracy keep the big boys top 4
  • Expat

3 out of 6 (Noble,Kouyate x 2)

Jenkinson, Adrian & Ginge all stood
  • Sitting by the sea in La Gomera it is heaven, however I am still very angry by the way referees are cheating us out of champions league football and the FA cup.

I believe the referees association need to take good look at the obvious bias their referees take against us as a club. It has been happening for ages but the blatantness of the decisions is showing up now as we are doing well and so the referees cannot hide the deliberate errors so easily .
  • Clattenberg is an arrogrant clown been in trouble for various things with FA for years
    Any decent ref would have counted to 10 before doing anything but I watched MOTD and he had card in his hand almost before tackle was complete it was that more than anything cheesed me off ;angry
  • AKA - it happened right in front of us and that was our reaction at the time, that he could not get the card out quickly enough. No thought or consultation, just an impulsive reaction!
  • ;ok exactly
  • maybe its not a rule but most refs have enough commonb sense to blow up when the ball is out of play or in the middle of park to avoid drama... i think we all know we would be absolutely fuming if that happened to us!

This.....

All day and everyday
  • MrsGrey said:

... and when it doesn't happen to us. (Harry Kane pen, saved, many expressed the view at the time that as the time added on was already up, the ref should have blown then after the save, but he didn't and Kane scored the rebound. )

That was more about the fact Kane dived....anyone who was arguing about blowing up after the initial save was probably so aggrieved they'd try anything
  • Three rescinded this season and four in just over a year....must be some sort of record......shambles.

IMG_20160405_122900
  • David Gold has just tweeted:
    The FA have rung to apologise for Kouyate's red card. Mark Clattenburg's father has rung to apologise for being drunk in June 1974. dg

;hmm bit inappropriate?
  • edited April 2016
    Wow!!!

Oh my days!!

Quick.....

#DeleteDeleteDelete

That's gonna bang!
  • It might be a fake account though. ;hmm
  • Yeah it is....

False alarm...everyone stand down

#AllRise
  • Three rescinded this season and four in just over a year....must be some sort of record......shambles.

IMG_20160405_122900

And he's the FA's No1 ref isn't?

Yikes.
  • edited April 2016
    I posted on another thread that I had watched it over many times and there is one thing that has been mis-stated. It was not technically a tackle since Gayle was not in possession, it was therefore a challenge for the ball.
    What if that had been a relegation battle that was decided by those 2 points? Consider the financial ramifications of the ref's wrong call. ;nonono ;nonono ;hmm
  • That DG tweet is not a real DG tweet.

• That was more about the fact Kane dived....anyone who was arguing about blowing up after the initial save was probably so aggrieved they'd try anything

I can't speak for their motives, I'll leave that to you ;ok
  • So, it's the FA Cup replay.

We're leading by a single goal going in to time added on, of which there are 4 minutes.

The clock has gone in to the 95th minute, and Man U break into our half.

How many people aren't screaming at the ref to blow the whistle?

The ball goes wide, and Mata delivers a peach of a cross.

As Rooney shapes to volley, the ref blows up.

Rooney makes the sweetest contact, and the ball screams into the net.

How many people feel the ref made a mistake?
  • edited April 2016
    All of Surrey for a start ;biggrin
  • Approximately zilch ;biggrin
    Apart from those that do ;hmm
  • edited April 2016
    NE/ Expat

;ok

I'll clarify:

How many of the Hammers family think the ref made a mistake?
  • Grey
    I could happily think "Ah, the ref's made a mistake there, what a shame!" ;biggrin
  • I'd laugh like a drain...
  • Suze

So would I, but I wouldn't think the ref had mucked things up.