Slaven Bilic named as West Ham Manager (09.06.15)

Comments

• This is brilliant ;lol

westhamworld.co.uk/fm15-west-ham-with-bilic-payet-cabaye-remy-and-more/

New season simmed on FM15 with Bilic, Obiang, Cabaye, Remy and Payet...
  • Now that is funny......

I may have to change my name back!

;hmm
  • edited June 2015
    ;carew
  • Speaking about the legends that have played on the pitch, Upton park, the fans are special. So refreshing to hear ;clap ;bowdown
  • ;bowdown
  • Trite old cliche, imo.

The fans aren't special, they are just fans, like at any football club.
  • hardly going to come out and say owt different, surprised he remembered mean as he wasnt there long before he thought the grass was greener elsewhere
    Well, you say he was not going to say any different, but his predecessor...
  • Mrs Grey, you don't think we're a special club?
  • Luke, agree.

People who say it is easy for a new manager to say the right thing and get the fans on side, but is not always the case.

Sam is obviously the prime example of how not to endear yourself to your new fan base but others don't necessarily cover them selves in glory either

Yes it seems simple, but Slav is making all the right noises at least
  • Rakis - spot on mate. ;ok
  • all of this will mean diddly squat if we lose 3 on the bounce.
  • edited June 2015
    hardly going to come out and say owt different, surprised he remembered mean as he wasnt there long before he thought the grass was greener elsewhere
    Well, you say he was not going to say any different, but his predecessor...
    Said similar stuff over his 4 year tenure.

But was nearly always going to be remembered by some of our more sensitive fans because he told us the truth to a degree

A) we'd been losing a lot
    B) some of them are deluded and talk......

B) was probably more right than he'll ever, ever know or could've imagined.
  • Luke, agree.

People who say it is easy for a new manager to say the right thing and get the fans on side, but is not always the case.

Sam is obviously the prime example of how not to endear yourself to your new fan base but others don't necessarily cover them selves in glory either

Yes it seems simple, but Slav is making all the right noises at least
    Rakis ;ok

Grey - time to pull out the original quotes again and when they occurred.

;thumbsup

(On the correct thread, of course)
  • edited June 2015
    He didn't need to tell us though.

We knew we were losing a lot (we'd just been relegated) and we knew we hadn't played great football for years

He wasn't breaking any news to us. We are the fans after all.

Just a little bit of respect wouldn't of gone a miss, which is what Slav has done, coz he's smart.

He's got everybody pushing in the same direction, which is vital if we are to 1) have a great season and 2) give the Boleyn the send off it deserves.

;ok
  • ;diop west ham fans are special alright.......special cases ;lol
    Coming from the man himself ;wink
  • ;bowdown ;hug
  • Is there a reason why Twist's Zzzzzz response to a comment isn't considered as being 'personal' towards another user?
  • Cuz, if you were offended by that, I apologize. Wasn't meant to sound rude. ;ok
  • Grey, if you feel its rude, pm me or delete the comment.
  • edited June 2015
    ;hmm

I'll bring it up with the other mods.

Could be argued there's also a personal comment in there aimed at me but let's not mention that.
  • Cuz - it honestly don't bother me mate. Not much does. ;ok

Just pointing out there are arguably two posts to look at, not just the one that was suggested.
  • He didn't need to tell us though.

We knew we were losing a lot (we'd just been relegated) and we knew we hadn't played great football for years

He wasn't breaking any news to us. We are the fans after all.

Just a little bit of respect wouldn't of gone a miss, which is what Slav has done, coz he's smart.

He's got everybody pushing in the same direction, which is vital if we are to 1) have a great season and 2) give the Boleyn the send off it deserves.

;ok
    Don't get me wrong I personally wouldn't have done/said what Samuel did.....perhaps that's because I would've been a bit more sensitive being associated to the club OR because I wouldn't have underestimated how sensitive many of them could be on those subjects.

Perhaps he felt a need to warn us....it's results we need right now....to get back on track if we want to have any kind of decent PL future.

He did say plenty of good/nice things but that gets swept under the carpet because it didn't fit some people's agendas from day 1 IMO

;ok
  • Cuz - it honestly don't bother me mate. Not much does. ;ok

Well unless we're talking Reid contract, bilic a couple of weeks or the LIKE/CHEER counter......

;biggrin
    ;hug
    ;wink
  • Distract everyone!
    AThumbCut_150319-190426
  • edited June 2015
    Forgot to say, my wife found all my clown pics on my phone. Exact quote from here "have you got a clown fetish" ;lol
  • Izzy - why would the like/cheer thing bother me?

We all know I must be top of that leaderboard. ;biggrin
  • edited June 2015
    So since this was brought up as "maybe" being a bit out of line.....it's attracted 3 likes

? Really!

Suze can you check the counter/spreadsheet again.....looks like Twist is getting some of mine....probably a simple fix to a bug

;ok
This discussion has been closed.