TV and Films

Comments

• Neold, its on Amazon prime ;ok
  • On the telly, in his front room, with a ;beer
  • Amazon prime neold. Sorry didn't see your question earlier.
  • Into the badlands and man in the high castle on there to
  • edited March 2017
    Preston, MrsGrey - ;doh

Wombat, Yeold ;ok
  • Showbox or popcorn time
  • How comes I can't post pics anymore? Is it coz of the clowns?
  • Screenshot_20170307-184053
    Can see why so many love Black Sails
  • Don't usually watch superhero/Marvel films but enjoyed "Benefit Cumbyarubeach" in Dr Strange. Didn't like latest Magnificent 7. The Hateful 8 was watchable.
  • Can never commit to naming my fave films but Road to Perdition, Kes and Gladiator to name 3 are in top ten.
  • It depends if you have any category top 10 or by genre top 10...my general top 10 are:

ZULU
    MALTESE FALCON
    SONS OF KATIE ELDER
    SOUND OF MUSIC
    THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY
    GUNS OF NAVARONE
    CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER
    THE BLUE LAMP
    CASABLANCA
    THE SEA WOLVES
  • edited March 2017
    Ironduke- I love Bogarts films
  • Lawrence of Arabia
    Gallipoli
    Absolute beginers
    Gladiator
    The Deer hunter
    Sexy Beast
    The Great Escape

• Will Hays films like Oh Mr Porter and the Ealing comedies are great
  • The Lady Killers ;bowdown
  • Anything with Alec Guiness, tbh.

Ealing, Smiley, Obi-Wan ;bowdown
  • A great actor - was in Passage to India, Bridge on the River Kwai, Man in the White Suit,Kind hearts and Coronets etc
  • Gladiator
    Die Hard
    The Last Samurai
    Platoon
    Das Boot
    Memphis Belle
    Woodstock
    Dambusters
    Carry On Up The Khyber
  • Liked The Last Samurai until the bit where they all get mown down by Gatling guns apart from Tom Cruise. Billy Connelly miscast too- always expect to see him in banana boots
  • ArsenalFan TV
  • NEoldiron said:

Yeold
    Where are you watching Black Sails? I asked this question a few days ago (not to you personally) but got no replies.

I don't watch it but I've seen it advertised on the History channel ;ok
  • I watched Miss Sloane the other week and it was expectedly brilliant.
  • This last season of Black Sails is so good. Its a shame, but good at the same time that they are going to end on such a high note but a shame in the sense there will not be another series of Black Sails with how good it has being this season.
  • Anyone been watching Broadchurch?
    Thoughts?

;hmm
  • It's ok I think.
  • Watched the first series, but only just got to the end. Didn't feel motivated to watch further series.
  • It's well acted this series quite slow so far watching third episode now
  • I am very critical of Broadchurch as with many Police dramas...I must remember they are fiction.....2 things irritate me though, the notion DI`s went out the Station and made enquiries.....thats what us plods were for! and putting caps or helmets on before chasing matey...really?? not real.....back to Broadchurch.. having a drunk disgraced DI from the smoke...no unlikely as the moon being made of cheese
  • I've not watched it, although it has been recommended to me by many different folks. But I just don't know where people get the time to watch all these thins ;weep

But on to more interesting inside info... where DID drunk disgraced DIs from the smoke end up then? ;hmm
  • Thats how the former Dr Who arrived in the first series...