TV and Films

Comments

• ;ok

Think Daniel Craig has been an immense Bond.

Be interesting to see where they go with this now.
  • kieran dyer is in im a celebrity!! not that im watching.
  • He won't make it to half time.
  • ... on account of, he's not actually a celebrity?
  • BREAKING: 15 minutes into I'm a celeb and Kieron Dyer has pulled his hamstring getting off the plane.
  • Just watched John Wick.

OMG ;nonono

Brilliant ;clap
  • Saw black mass brilliant film. My estimations of Johnny Depp have gone up even more.
  • Watched American Sniper was a bit disappointed was good but not great skimmed over the problems he had back home . Also watched EX Machina which i though was a good thriller not sure what I expected so was pleasantly surprised
  • Highly recommend the film "the gift". Terrific. ;thumbsup
  • Saw that film earlier this year, TWC ;ok its very creepy!
  • I wanted to see that one but never got round to it.
  • If you have never seen it, please watch Lawrence of Arabia.
  • I have.

It's really rather good ;ok
  • Tonight we are watching The Untouchables.
  • edited November 2015
    Saw that film earlier this year, TWC ;ok its very creepy!
    Very different....but in a good way!; really well written + structured. ;thumbsup ;thumbsup ;thumbsup
  • That's Kieran dyer , on I am celebrity get me out of here, or as I like to call it , " I am a hasbeen, turn over and watch any thing else ...
    What his not injured yet ,, grrrr
  • Anybody seen this tv series
  • Read the book - by Philip K Dick, who wrote ' Do Androids dream of electric sheep ?', which became Blade Runner - it will be interesting to see what they do with it...
  • edited November 2015
    imagelost

Good shout. ;ok

Watched the pilot last night, and it looks very promising.
  • Have started on Marvel's Jessica Jones. Much darker than I expected. Will be watching further. They've come a long way since that first Agents of SHIELD series.
  • Anyone been watching 'The Last Panthers'? Watched the first one but not sure about it...
  • edited November 2015
    Recommend to anyone to watch 'the man in the' "High Castle" on Amazon Prime.
  • Saw black mass brilliant film. My estimations of Johnny Depp have gone up even more.

Johhny Depp has gone from my hero to zero. I can only think he did that after shave commercial because Ricky Gervais wasn`t available, or for a bet. I honestly thought it was a parody of every perfume/after shave advert ever commissioned. I still hope that there is a part two and Mr Depp is going to turn to the camera, give a wry smile, a cheeky grin and disappear into the sunset counting his money. Please.

• For those of a Thames Delta Blues persuasion, 10.35 pm tonight BBC1, the ecstasy of Wilko Johnson. ;bowdown
  • edited November 2015

imagelost

Good shout. ;ok

Watched the pilot last night, and it looks very promising.

;ok ;thumbsup
  • edited November 2015
    Oh dear
    KCD just said them magical words
    I celeb get me out of here
    """ you hat"""
  • On now, Guy Martin and the last Vulcan. ;clap ;bowdown
  • Blacklist, on a break. ;nonono ;weep
  • Mrs G, ive still got Fridays to watch yet. Not sure how far behind the UK is. Loving it. James Spader, what an actor.