TV and Films

Comments

• My 4 year old daughter's new favourite programme is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the original cartoon from 1987 ! its weird its all in 4.3 ratio . She keep calling them tortoises aswell ;lol
  • The Walking Dead on tonight woop woop ;wahoo
  • Have gone through two seasons of Peaky Blinders quite quickly. Quite enjoyed it, though the Brummie accents are rubbish, don't know why they didn't get more local actors instead of big names.
  • The new star wars trailer looks pretty good, hoping it erases the memory of the disappointment of last three films
  • Series 4 of American Horror Story is now on Netflix ;wahoo

My evening is sorted!
  • Went and saw The Martian yesterday.

Matt Damon with another brilliant performance ....

but how much has the US spent rescuing him ;wink ;lol
  • Anyone watched last nights Walking Dead yet ? is ******* dead or alive ?
  • half spoiler there Pearce but yeah saw it. Alive
  • People die every week in it so did n't think it was too much of a spoiler ;lol if ****** is alive would seem a bit silly stretching my disbelief a bit too far ;wahoo was comical how rubbish the other survivors were last night
  • edited October 2015
    STOP READING IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILS

The other survivors was inveitable what was going to happen but i didn't think it would rack up that many deaths though in one episode.

I think ******** survived though he fell on top of him and thats who the zombies were feasting on not ******** meaning the blood might hide him as we have seen before if you smear yourself in it.
  • Yeold that's the general concensus on the internet be interesting to see how it plays out , roll on next week
  • If it's Daryl or Carol I'm going to be seriously upset!
  • Pearces judging by the promo for next episode i dont think we will find out next week, i think next week will be a filler background episode for Morgan
  • I avoid promo's if i can but its been a cracking start to season 6

• Grey, [Blacklist] doesn't start til 30 October here ;weep
    What do you think?

I've seen episodes 1-5 now and it is pretty much fanstatic. One or 2 quibbles, but ;wahoo

• I've still got the last 3 episodes of season 2 to catch up with.

I love it ;wahoo
  • Ooh, you are in for a treat!
  • OMG!!

;nonono

;weep

;phew
  • Anybody watched/watching The Americans?

Just started the first series - interesting take on the the spy theme.
  • Watched the first two seasons, might go onto the third now you reminded me. I liked it.

• Grey, [Blacklist] doesn't start til 30 October here ;weep
    What do you think?

I've seen episodes 1-5 now and it is pretty much fanstatic. One or 2 quibbles, but ;wahoo

Recorded it Mrs G ;ok will watch it sometime this week + will let you know ;ok
  • We enjoyed it 64 ;ok
  • Saw it on Tuesday. Good fun!
  • If you manage go watch all 8 and understand even 10% of what's going on you'll have done well. ;ok
  • Second series is good, just not as good as the First, against which all others ( they are making another I think) , will be judged.
  • I'm a long-time fan of the Inspector Morse series. Classic stuff!!

And I think the new Endeavor is great.

And now see there are a few new episodes of Lewis, which I also like. I like Kevin Whately + the other guy (Mr Billie Piper) and how they have rebooted it.
  • I've very much enjoyed the new stuff ;ok
  • Went to see Spectre yesterday.

;bowdown