Back in (the) Black (Forest) SC Freiburg 8pm Thurs 7th March (live on TNT Sports 2)

Comments

• Qarabag have taken the lead against Leverkusen though.
  • How about a west ham v Liverpool final, with the mighty hammers avenging the fa cup loss?
  • How about a west ham v Liverpool final, with the mighty hammers avenging the fa cup loss?

I'd love it to happen, but I think we'd stand a better chance against an easier opponent.
  • edited March 7
    Qarabag now 2-0 up against Leverkusen. Liverpool unfortunately are 3-0 up.
  • Fabiański, Coufal, Zouma ©, Mavropanos, Emerson, Álvarez, Souček, Ward-Prowse, Paquetá, Kudus, Bowen
    Subs: Areola (GK), Anang (GK), Johnson, Ogbonna, Casey, Cresswell, Phillips, Earthy, Orford, Ings, Antonio, Mubama

Can't believe Zouma plays, but Aguerd not fit enough for the bench.
  • Liverpool concede an og immediately after half time by a guy who had only just come on; it was his first touch 😂🤣😂
  • Grrrr, 4-1 Liverpool.
  • edited March 7
    Same line up as against Bayern Munich

Atubolu
    Sildillia Ginter Gulde Gunter
    Doan Eggestein Höfler Grifo
    Sallai Höler
  • Brighton facing a big ask in the return leg, currently losing 4-0 at Roma.
  • They are going to try and be agressive and push us back to distract from their defence. If we defend well we should be able to pick them off on the counter. Their goalkeeper is rather inexperienced and he has been blamed for a number of goals this season.

COYI
  • Ref is apparently a bit card happy so we need to be careful not to get on his wrong side.
  • COYI ⚒⚒⚒
  • Great covering by Coufal, we were cut open in the first minute.
  • Twice Paqueta has been pushed or wrestled to the ground, and both times we're got nothing; doesn't bode well.
  • Now a blatent shirt pull on Bowen only results in a free kick rather than the expected yellow.
  • Now a blatent shirt pull on Bowen only results in a free kick rather than the expected yellow.

I thought you said this ref was card happy?

2 Europa league games officiated this season, 11 yellow cards & 2 reds..!
    Total this season all comps, 19 games, 98 yellow cards & 6 reds
  • Ref is apparently a bit card happy so we need to be careful not to get on his wrong side.

Emerson and Alvarez are one card away from suspension.
  • edited March 7

Now a blatent shirt pull on Bowen only results in a free kick rather than the expected yellow.

2 Europa league games officiated this season, 11 yellow cards & 2 reds..!
    Total this season all comps, 19 games, 98 yellow cards & 6 reds
    I was agreeing, he has missed a couple so far tonight though. Hope he shows us the same favour.
  • Freiburg create an opening but the shot is straight at Fabianski. We go down the other end and Bowen has a decent chance but doesn't catch it properly and it goes harmlessly wide.
  • Freiburg getting through our defence quite easily.
  • What was Zouma doing?
  • This game is rubbish and boring
  • Alvarez chopped down and the first yellow of the evening goes to a Freiburg player.
  • We're going to bore them to sleep and then whack 3 past them before they wake up hahaha
  • alderz said:

This game is rubbish and boring

As opposed to our EPL games.
  • Pretty good so far.
  • alderz said:

This game is rubbish and boring

Fixed it for you

This game is We are rubbish and boring
  • The commentators on TNT, were definitely not watching the same game i was... "Nice and tidy" 🤨