Spurs vs West Ham - Thurs 7th Dec - 8.15pm ko (Amazon Prime TV)

12346»

Comments

• A quick salute to the ref Salisbury, who ignored the early hysterical appeals for fouls and made very few mistakes (which often went our way)👍
  • edited December 2023
    MrsGrey, I was familiar with the expression, but, having nothing better to do 😀, I thought I'd look up its origin, hence the rabbit hole.
  • I've just realised why Bowen was appealing for something for JWP's goal. Vicario punched out Udogies back pass which should result in an indirect free kick. Fortunately JWP put the rebound away. Wonder if the ref would have given the free kick?
  • IronHerb said:

I've just realised why Bowen was appealing for something for JWP's goal. Vicario punched out Udogies back pass which should result in an indirect free kick. Fortunately JWP put the rebound away. Wonder if the ref would have given the free kick?

I hadn’t clocked that, and I’ve not seen it commented on in any of the reports I’ve seen, or from the commentators and pundits on the day.
  • It was mentioned in that "Fans reaction" Youtube link that Baz provided I think, and I think we all know we wouldn't have been awarded anything if we didn't score.
  • Given that they ignored a clear kick on Coufal off the ball, after they reviewed it, I suspect not. Looked like a clear red to me, but apparently not a foul!
  • IronHerb said:

I've just realised why Bowen was appealing for something for JWP's goal. Vicario punched out Udogies back pass which should result in an indirect free kick. Fortunately JWP put the rebound away. Wonder if the ref would have given the free kick?

The commentator was going on about how the keeper should’ve collected it 🤣