Spurs vs West Ham - Thurs 7th Dec - 8.15pm ko (Amazon Prime TV)

Comments

• This is what Spurs have been doing to most teams all season. This is what people mean about football being a simple game, it’s just most teams don’t play like they do.
  • We need the ball to start playing but haven’t touched it yet.
  • Undone by a set piece.
  • This is gonna be a long night. We’ve not made a single pass.
  • Good header. Not much any keeper was doing about that, but pretty disappointing to concede from a set piece when we have 11 defenders in the box.
  • Lukerz said:

This is gonna be a long night. We’ve not made a single pass.

We’ve made 11 👍🏻
  • We'll get our chances.

Just hope we can take them!
  • Not like that.
  • edited December 2023
    I think this could be embarrassing tonight but our possession has crept up to about 14% but most of that was probably in moving the ball from the back of our net to the centre circle.
  • It looked like we went zonal marking on the corner, which never feels like the way to go.
  • I’ve just noticed that Fabianski’s captain, even though Zouma’s on the pitch.
  • Alvarez is so bad
  • Lukerz said:

Alvarez is so bad

I don’t understand what you don’t rate about him. For me he and Coufal have been our best players tonight.
  • alderz said:

I’ve just noticed that Fabianski’s captain, even though Zouma’s on the pitch.

Are you sure? Zouma led us out I think, and he's listed as captain on the OS.
  • alderz said:

It looked like Fab had the armband on but maybe my eyes are playing tricks
  • When Paqueta is off form, his wastefulness and showboating is really irritating. He’s given the ball away a few times and just because of the way he plays it looks particularly bad when he does it. Oh he’s just gone down.
  • edited December 2023
    Paqueta is very poor. Most games & I am not sure a luxury player benefits us. He either needs to be dropped or moved centrally.
  • alderz said:

When Paqueta is off form, his wastefulness and showboating is really irritating. He’s given the ball away a few times and just because of the way he plays it looks particularly bad when he does it. Oh he’s just gone down.

Did you stick pins in your voodoo doll of him?
  • Deep Heat.

Panic ye not. The old skool treatment will do the trick 😂
  • Decent save by Fab, fortunately it was fairly close to him (says Siri).
  • alderz said:

alderz said:

It looked like Fab had the armband on but maybe my eyes are playing tricks
    His kit has stripey bits on the sleeves. But if Zouma is captain, shouldn't he have the rainbow armband? ( Can't see it, at the mo)
  • MrsGrey said:

His kit has stripey bits on the sleeves. But if Zouma is captain, shouldn't he have the rainbow armband? ( Can't see it, at the mo)

Perhaps it was nicked 😱😱😱

• Paqueta shoulda done better with that, nice work by Kudus.
  • Paqueta wastes a defent chance at the back post after good work from Kudus
  • Simple with Alvarez - he doesn’t do anything very well.
  • Zouma does have the armband, I was mistaken
  • edited December 2023
    Zouma hits the post, our post, nearly an OG, but an important intervention.
  • Lukerz said:

Simple with Alvarez - he doesn’t do anything very well.

I mean, I disagree but ok
  • MrsGrey said:

Perhaps it was nicked 😱😱😱

🌈 spotted in that block
  • I think we are lucky to only be 1 down. It's been a bit of a battering.