Spurs vs West Ham - Thurs 7th Dec - 8.15pm ko (Amazon Prime TV)

Comments

• alderz said:

Zouma does have the armband, I was mistaken

How statistically likely was that? 😂🤣😂
  • It's been men v boys for the vast majority of that half, we've made them look pretty good (washes his mouth out).
  • Not sure how we got to half time only 1 down, we’ve barely had a look. Dreading the first 10-15 minutes of second half when we almost always concede at least once.
  • I hope Alderz is loading about an Alvarez stat bomb.
  • We are so poor. Players don't want to go over the half way line or pass to another team member. Paqueta has ben especially player. Kudus is the only one trying. May be need a striker to lead the front line. Mubama for Paqueta though most deserve to be substituted.
  • I wasn't able to see the first half but judging by the comments, it sounds very much like our recent performances. I'm surprised we're only 1-0 down.
  • we look tired and just not upto it
  • I can see us being completely overrun second half and this ending up 4 or 5.

• I’d like Mubama to come on for Paqueta. If I’m honest I wouldn’t know who’d then play left wing but I’d like to see us go for it as I do think we can expose them defensively. Mubama also seems good at pressing in a fast paced match like this.

Bowen doesn’t seem to be having much joy in his current position so surely couldn’t do any worse from the left. I appreciate it’s not his natural position but it’ll allow Kudus to go to his natural position and for us to have a target man in the middle being Mubama.

Also, see how we go in the second half but I would imagine Zouma’s legs will go even earlier than normal (usually seems to look leggy around the 65 min mark). It’s a fast paced game so we might need to bring in Mavropanos at some point in the second half.
  • alderz said:

Zouma does have the armband, I was mistaken

How statistically likely was that? 😂🤣😂
    Tbh quite high
  • I can see us being completely overrun second half and this ending up 4 or 5.

Whilst I agree with you, on the bright side we were similarly bad in the first half v Chelsea and managed to turn that around, so here's hoping 🤞🤞🤞
  • edited December 2023
    Get in, Bowen.
  • Yes. Yes. Holy moly!!!!
  • With thanks to thornbury and welove :-)
  • That pass to Coufal is exactly what I want to see JwP do much more of

I was about to say the same thing.

Yeah, it's the same pass he played in the build up to our goal v Palace on Sunday.
  • We so hope they are going to be true to their roots, and be all spursy 🙏
  • This half has been a good watch. Two teams trying to attack and both looking dangerous. great fun.
  • But, although I love Kudus, he's a bit 😫. Add that to Paqueta 's occasional flakiness and it makes me anxious. We need some Dawson as well
  • Thought Richarlison had scored there (he probably shoulda done).
  • Moyes please make a sub ASAP… either Fornals or Mavropanos
  • With Bowen central, as he has been since halfway through the first half, we shouldn't be afraid to play over the top when he's ready to go near the halfway line.
  • Get in, JWP.
  • Hahahahahaha
  • Ward-Prowse!
  • Oh 😮 my flipping god. And well done Bowen staying out of it.
  • Woop woop 🎉
  • But steady on. Still at least 15 mins to go.