Other matches Sat 13th, Sun 14th and Mon 15th May - Happy Paraguayan Independence Day!

Comments

• If Liverpool win this a 1-0 loss to Leeds to see Everton and Leicester go down would be nice
  • Loving the clacker info.
  • Why bother with VAR for the scousers, they are NEVER offside 🤬🤬🤬

Oh, that horrid West Ham man kicked the ball onto my hand, so why didn't I get a free kick, and why wasn't he sent off.
  • edited May 2023
    Tonight, offside and handball are cancelled, unless of course it's Leicester ;)
  • Why bother with VAR for the scousers, they are NEVER offside 🤬🤬🤬

Did i miss VAR showing the line for the first goal? Looked offside to me and i was waiting for them to put the line to show that diaz was on side
  • They didn't
  • I thought they were both onside.
  • I thought that the second was off
  • I thought that the second was off

The back foot of Evans played him onside, it was visible behind Jones.
  • I take my comment back 😁
  • Me too 😁
  • It's not a done deal yet. Need Liverpool to get a third goal to close this.
  • I know this is not over yet, but you’d never know Leicester are fighting for their lives.
  • Great goal by TAA, but was never a free kick in the first place imo.
  • Lukerz said:

I know this is not over yet, but you’d never know Leicester are fighting for their lives.

Many Leicester fans at the ground agree with you and are leaving in droves.
  • PRudz is going to Wembley.

What a journey for the lad.
  • #thatbeballin 😎
  • Dan Potts and Reece Burke on the bench too. Basically West Ham Under 31s
  • Did anyone see Luton's open goal miss at the end? Imagine if Sunderland had gone on to score.
  • Hope Luton do it would be great to see them in the prem
  • edited May 2023
    Luton?

All I can think of is the plastic pitch, looking into that woman's kitchen as you climbed the stairs to the away end, their Tory MP chairman banning away fans and Scott Oakes

Tommy Robinson aka Steven Unwaxed-Lemon is a Luton Town thug so frankly I hope Kenilworth Road is swallowed in a freak earthquake

Who is PRudz?
  • Did anyone see Luton's open goal miss at the end? Imagine if Sunderland had gone on to score.

That was the very epitome of brain fade. Thankfully it didn't cost them in the end.

Never been a fan of the play offs and I will always back whoever finishes third in the final league standings (unless we're involved, obvs), so I was glad that Luton came through.

Who is PRudz?
    Pelly Ruddock-Mpanzu. We signed him as a youngster in the Sam Allardyce days, and he never really god an opportunity but went on to be a bit of a legend at Luton.
  • Signed for Luton when they were in the Conference. Managed to hold down a place in the team through League 2, League 1 and now the Championship.

Bloke's 29, but I still see him as an 18 year-old.
  • Look at those career stats. What a legend. I love him

• Who’s up for the (presumed) #PRudz testimonial this summer? Gotta be Luton vs Boreham Wood with a bunch of ex West Ham youth players featuring.
  • I would have been if I lived where I used to live, as that would have been a 10 minute drive. It's now a 3 and half hour drive hahaha
  • alderz said:

Who’s up for the (presumed) #PRudz testimonial this summer? Gotta be Luton vs Boreham Wood with a bunch of ex West Ham youth players featuring.

I’m in 😎
  • Does PRudz have the same cult status anywhere else beyond this forum? Or is only us who appreciate this legend?