Other matches Sat 13th, Sun 14th and Mon 15th May - Happy Paraguayan Independence Day!

Comments

• Saints officially relegated.
  • Do hope Sunderland knock Luton out of the Play Off's. Don't want another 10k stadium in the Prem.
  • I know weird things happen in football but I just dont see how Liverpool will not score at least 3 vs Leicester tomorrow. They'll need to keep the pressure on Man Utd to try and take that 4th spot.
  • Baz, I can as the match is on Monday. 😉
  • Mere details... They'll have an open goal all day tomorrow! I can see them scoring at least 6 now :)
  • I want Luton ,can't stand Sunderland ,Newcastle is bad enough don't need another one
  • Luton for me.. #prudz 😎
  • Also would like Luton to come through...Enough up North teams IMO
  • Already wondering how many points Luton would get if they came up...
  • Sunderland for me.
  • Luton 1 up away atm.
  • I do not wish Sunderland to get up, they have the youngest team in the league and will not be ready, the play offs are great experience and if they can keep that team together, they could well have a credible title run next year.

By all accounts they have been playing without fear and have been quite exciting to watch.
  • Luton 1 up away atm.

1-1 now.
  • I do not wish Sunderland to get up, they have the youngest team in the league and will not be ready, the play offs are great experience and if they can keep that team together, they could well have a credible title run next year.

By all accounts they have been playing without fear and have been quite exciting to watch.

Thing is you can't really pick and choose. This may well be their only chance so need to take it.
  • Sunderland take the lead
  • I know one Sunderland fan and I know one Luton fan. I like one of them, and I don’t like the other. #UpTheMackems
  • Forest now need at least a draw against Arsenal to catch us due to our goal difference and Leicester must at least draw with Liverpool to be able to. Feeling safe!
  • Everton will lose tomorrow, too
  • Saints relegated. Do you remember how grim that feels. I sympathize with their fans tonight. It's so rubbish.
  • MrsGrey said:

Saints relegated. Do you remember how grim that feels. I sympathize with their fans tonight. It's so rubbish.

For sure it is horrible. A pretty harmless club tbh. They also produce some good players.
  • Nobody likes relegation nut after the deeds done I have always enjoyed seeing us win a lot of games in the lower league. Only nerves are toward the end of the seaon praying we go up and basically get beat more often :)
  • Everton 2-0 down to City.
  • Everton 3 down now.
  • Brighton 1 up at Arsenal .wanted the gunners to still think there they have a chance when they go to Forest
  • Brighton 2 up now.
  • Their Forest game is meaningless now so odds on Forest for 3 points now.
  • Where was this Brighton team last week against Everton?
  • thorn, I would like to think Arteta won't let them just give up @ Forest.
  • Fortune maybe not but they’re guaranteed second place and unless City implode in their last three games it’s game over.