Other matches Sat 13th, Sun 14th and Mon 15th May - Happy Paraguayan Independence Day!

Comments

• edited May 2023
    Firpo surely gets a second yellow for that.

Indeed, he has, Leeds down to 10 men for the 6 mins of added time, guessing he'll miss our game next weekend as well.
  • Misses our game
  • Trippier has had an absolute mare today
  • edited May 2023
    Good result, should keep Liverpool interested going to Leicester. Leeds can’t catch us short of a miracle GD swing.
  • We just have to avoid a 0-6 loss to them
  • Yep , Liverpool must beat Leicester and job done…
    But a point tomorrow or more please would be fabulous ⚒️👍🏻
  • Spurs behind .oh dear what a shame =)
  • Leeds have Spurs in there last game .Nailed on 3 points there then for Big Sam =)
  • He's beaten them before without a striker and Leeds seem to be in that position at the moment.
  • Forest winning
  • steve said:

Forest winning

🤮
  • Chelsea losing at home to NF, I know, I know, I know, but I cannot help smiling
  • Chelsea losing at home to NF, I know, I know, I know, but I cannot help smiling

Get no satisfaction in that TBH, they now sitting a point behind us, regardlesss who they playing IMO
  • Forest doesnt matter just need Leicester to lose to Liverpool :) then its pretty much done
  • Forest are not really a worry. They’re not in the bottom 3.
  • Correct, unless you'd like Forest to drop to the championship, or go above us....
  • Forest certainly do matter if you would rather they got relegated than Leicester!
  • I don’t really care at this point whether we finish 13th or 17th. It’s all on ECL now.
  • That Lampard is a waste of space.
  • edited May 2023
    Lukerz said:

I don’t really care at this point whether we finish 13th or 17th. It’s all on ECL now.

Don't really agree at all... While it would be great to win the Conference league, at the end of the day, it's somewhat a cover up for our very poor league showing this season...
    EPL status IMO far more important, if , and it's a biggish if we win the cup, then it's a bonus.
    But as long as Moyes is preferably gone at the end of the season, then happy days for me and well done and all the best for his future endeavours....IMO of course.....
  • it might just all come down to Liverpool not losing, otherwise it's not over, especially if Forest win today.....
  • You don't think that Chelsea and Spurs are collaborating to lose and make us sweat.....just a thoiught
  • Got to the stage where I don't care who goes down .just want it done and us safe
  • Chelsea level ,about time
  • Chelsea equalise
  • Chelsea in front
  • Chelsea lead 2-1
  • FT 2-2