Other matches 15th, 16 and 17th April

Comments

• Do you really reckon it will take 37 points or more to stay up? I don't think so. Looking at the remaining fixtures I don't see Forest AND Everton getting 10 points from their remaining matches.
  • I still think we’ll be fine tbh
  • Another bout of mouth washing, let's just hope Man Utd beat Forest to cap a good day 🤞🤞🤞.
  • Here you go Buffy

• The maguire incident looked more of a clear handball than Antonio’s but the VAR ref said no
  • The maguire incident looked more of a clear handball than Antonio’s but the VAR ref said no

Can't possibly think why it wasn't given >:)

Was thinking the same thing, can't see how that isn't a penalty, apart from the fact that it's Man Utd of course.
  • Some West Ham defending by Forest there.
  • Utd 2up good day
  • We improved our goal difference on all the teams below us this weekend. Apart from Leicester, who are 6 below all the other teams would need a poimt more than us to go past us. I really don't think we are going down.
  • I can see us safe now tbh.
  • As was said during the Forest-Man Utd game, can't see why Forest didn't get a penalty. Apparently (according to MOTD2) the reason the VAR didn't give a penalty was because "it was congested in there". Sorry, that's just not good enough, it struck his arm, after travelling a good distance mind not the 3 foot it went to hit Antonio's arm, and his arm was away from his body, it's a definite penalty. However, as usual, because it's a Sky 6 club, it's just laughed off by the presenter and pundits.
  • IronHerb said:

I can see us safe now tbh.

Ooooooooooh…………..🤞🤞🤞

• steve said:

I think Costa got them both =)

Harry Kane is livid. He was going to claim those
  • He only needed those two for another record to put in his empty trophy cabinet.
  • What I almost find insulting is how quickly Haaland gets subbed once he scores more than one goal. He could probably score 50 or 60 a season but Pep won't let him. Kind of sending a message to Arsenal "we can keep the pressure up even if we only play him half the time".
  • Come on Liverpool , Thomas Frank in the studio seems like a nice boy =) Any chance of getting him ,No thought not
  • Liverpool 0-2 up at half time.
    Let’s hope they don’t give up their lead like Arsenal yesterday.
  • I cannot believe the first goal stood at Elland Road. One rule for all, except for Liverpool. Can’t wait to hear what Carragher says…..
  • I cannot believe the first goal stood at Elland Road. One rule for all, except for Liverpool. Can’t wait to hear what Carragher says…..

…..tried to justify it as expected. 🤦‍♂️

His arm was in a natural position but on the replay It did look to me like he did make a slight movement with his arm towards the ball.
  • edited April 2023
    MIAHammer said:

I cannot believe the first goal stood at Elland Road. One rule for all, except for Liverpool. Can’t wait to hear what Carragher says…..

His arm was in a natural position but on the replay It did look to me like he did make a slight movement with his arm towards the ball.
    That’s an under statement. Not worth a VAR review? 🤪⚒
  • edited April 2023

That’s and under statement. Not worth a VAR review? 🤪⚒

The pitch was probably a bit congested, what with there being 11 Liverpool badges on it.
  • Liverpool gift Leeds a goal at the start of the second half, let's hope they don't give them another one.
  • Nice finish by Jota to restore a 2 goal lead.
  • 5-1 now. Leeds are abysmal.
  • Liverpool cruising now at 1-4, can only see Liverpool get another, and literally as I type this……….so easy
  • And 6-1 now.
  • Leeds look like a truly deflated team, as it stands they are not doomed but it is kind of ironic that the main outcome of this result was to give some hope to Everton
  • 5-1 now. Leeds are abysmal.

Let’s wait until 20th May