Arsenal home Sunday 16th April 14.00 BST.

Comments

• Oh god. Kehrer and Soucek. This could get ugly.
  • Kehrer again really
  • Hamstew said:

Oh god. Kehrer and Soucek. This could get ugly.

You forgot Cresswell. Versus Saka.
  • steve said:

Kehrer again really

Both Aguerd and Ogbonna are injured, what choice do we have, given we let Dawson leave without replacing him?
  • edited April 2023
    We’re 1 hour later out here so don’t need to make excuses to start early 🍷 COYI ⚒️
  • edited April 2023

Fabiański, Coufal, Kehrer, Zouma, Cresswell, Rice ©, Souček, Paquetá, Bowen, Antonio, Benrahma
    Subs: Areola (GK), Anang (GK), Johnson, Downes, Cornet, Emerson, Fornals, Lanzini, Ings

Worst possible news, neither Ogbonna nor Aguerd included, Kehrer starts in a back 4. 2 keepers on the bench again.

Two 'keepers but no Mubama. Please, someone, make it make sense. To at least attempt to win games you need to score goals, but Moyes opts against giving a place on the bench to the club's most in form striker and instead puts a third 'keeper there. Surely Mubama is more likely to affect the game than Anang.
  • Must admit I hadn't realised until now, we've still only got a 23 man squad despite signing 8 players in the summer and Ings in January.

Would have prefered a youngster such as Mubama instead of a 2nd keeper on the bench.
  • Fabiański, Coufal, Kehrer, Zouma, Cresswell, Rice ©, Souček, Paquetá, Bowen, Antonio, Benrahma
    Subs: Areola (GK), Anang (GK), Johnson, Downes, Cornet, Emerson, Fornals, Lanzini, Ings

Worst possible news, neither Ogbonna nor Aguerd included, Kehrer starts in a back 4. 2 keepers on the bench again.

Two 'keepers but no Mubama. Please, someone, make it make sense. To at least attempt to win games you need to score goals, but Moyes opts against giving a place on the bench to the club's most in form striker and instead puts a third 'keeper there. Surely Mubama is more likely to affect the game than Anang.
    Knowing Moyes he's probably looking to see if we're allowed to play two keepers
  • edited April 2023
    Before I'm ripped apart for being negative, IMO I really think it's going to be a matter of damage limitation, hope I'm wrong and we give it a real go tho....
  • Hamstew said:

Fabiański, Coufal, Kehrer, Zouma, Cresswell, Rice ©, Souček, Paquetá, Bowen, Antonio, Benrahma

Knowing Moyes he's probably looking to see if we're allowed to play two keepers
    Moyes not alone there, I'd definitely play 2 keepers today if it were allowed, gonna be 😱😱😱 today I fear.
  • alderz said:

Idk why but I’m feeling a draw today. No logic suggests that’s likely, but that’s what I think

Still feeling that now you've seen the team?
  • Possibly more so, tbh. The worse it looks, the more unlikely it feels, the more my gut says it’s going to happen. Also, I’m wearing a West Ham top to watch the game for the first time since the 3-0 Lyon game
  • Good luck to anyone watching this. I'm out with the family thankfully, so I'll see you all on the other side.
  • 5-0 loss after seeing the team. I'm watching something else hahaha
  • Kehrer & Zouma did ok when partnered together earlier in the season.

0-3
  • Fabianski 38 on Tuesday had 7 years with Arsenal in his 20's. MOTM performance from him today please. COYI .
    Last time I felt like this was in the dentist's waiting room and I am terrified of them.
  • I think we need every ounce of luck going our way, and probably an early red card for them, to get anything out of this game. I think it could be a painful couple of hours tbh.
  • MIAHammer said:

I’m going for a 1-0 win. Zero shots on target for us. Our goal coming from an own goal. Fabianski to play a blinder and save a penalty.

Now that I see the line up with Cresswell and Kehrer, I'm changing to a 0-4 loss.
    Still going for zero shots on target. And I am sure we will give away at least one penalty.
  • Nervous/poor first touch of the ball by Kehrer.
  • Blow that final whistle ref
  • 😂😭
  • We have ghosts playing at the back.
  • How bad are we
  • Go home folks
  • If Coufal hadn't appealed for offside he would have been able to intercept the cross
  • Crowd were up for it, players have let them down again
  • This could get ugly
  • This could get very very ugly.
  • edited April 2023
    And again. 2 down inside 10 minutes.