Arsenal home Sunday 16th April 14.00 BST.

Comments

• Get in!!!!!
  • Very happy with that performance, more than anything
  • Massive point for us. Great to see some fight from us.
  • Hard earned point but well deserved. The first 15 apart I thought we played really well.
  • Hard earned point but well deserved. The first 15 apart I thought we played really well.
  • Very good point. I'll never doubt Alderz's gut again.
  • Credit to the players put in a shift today unlucky to not come away with 3 points
  • Great to see some fight.
    Fair play to Moyes and the team…
    That’s what we want to see…
    A great point…COYI ⚒️

So well you called it twice =)
  • And fair play to Kehrer…
    He didn’t really do much wrong ⚒️
  • Some incredible performances after that start. Soucek battled well and Antonio was superb I thought.
  • Wow! Just seen the score. I reckon not watching kept my negativity away. Well done lads!
  • My hands are still shacking
  • edited April 2023
    The West Ham from last season finally turns up…
  • Just need to play like that against Baz's mob and we could do the scousers or anyone else, maybe apart from maybe Citeh
  • Wow how important might that point be ,great fight back lads ,well played all of them
  • Can't wait for Arsenal fan tv
  • Well how much fun was that, our commentator said “when a draw feels like a defeat”, how about when a draw feels like a win.

We started really strong and pressed well but after their two goals, which were poor defensively, it looked like a lost cause, they looked so comfortable that I feared for us, the gods smiled on us with our penalty as I think a handball could have been easily given, however from then on we were on it.

The 2nd half particularly, we went toe to toe with one of the best teams out there and I was so happy to see the passion and desire to secure something.

A massive point but even more importantly, a massive boost to our overall confidence

Well done to all

COYI
  • A thoroughly well deserved point, could have been three if Antonio had not hit the frame of the goal. After the first 25 minutes we recovered well and carried threat. Is this a turning point to enable us to retain EPL status and win the ECL cup?
  • As they said in the studio that Antonio chance wasn't an easy one.
  • alderz said:

Idk why but I’m feeling a draw today. No logic suggests that’s likely, but that’s what I think

At 8 mins I was ready to blame this
  • Just had a quick look on Arsenal fan tv. They are blaming the ref.
  • Hamstew said:

Can't wait for Arsenal fan tv

Will it be as entertaining as this from about 4mins 40 secs in?

• alderz said:

Idk why but I’m feeling a draw today. No logic suggests that’s likely, but that’s what I think

At 8 mins I was ready to blame this
    Called it.
  • About 5 minutes before we won the penalty, Arsenal took a free kick at left back. Paqueta and Antonio stood near it, and (I think it was Gabriel) passed it into Partey, between Paqueta and Antonio, and he just turned and jogged about 20 yards up the pitch with the ball, so, so easily.

Then, five minutes later, Rice decides he wants to go press Partey, we win the ball, we win a penalty and the game changes on that moment, IMO.

Honestly, we could have won that. So could they, but this wasn’t a flukey result, we absolutely earned it. I think it’s the best we’ve played since the Lyon game last year (coincidentally the last time I wore a West Ham top while we played, so I’ll be doing that some more for the rest of the season).
  • And I’m glad that the wingers were called out for the goals conceded. Both switched off and didn’t help their fullback out at all.
  • alderz said:

I think it’s the best we’ve played since the Lyon game last year (coincidentally the last time I wore a West Ham top while we played, so I’ll be doing that some more for the rest of the season).

Kinda begs the question of why you've not worn a West Ham shirt in so long 🤔🤔🤔, this season is obviously on you 😂🤣😂

• I've changed my mind, this could be 7 or 8-0. Absolutely shocking. I'm off to watch something else. Slacker, you can say what you like, we're absolutely abysmal.

Shame , you missed a really good game.

• Slacker said:

I've changed my mind, this could be 7 or 8-0. Absolutely shocking. I'm off to watch something else. Slacker, you can say what you like, we're absolutely abysmal.

Shame , you missed a really good game.

It wouldn't have been if I had watched it. I think I did everybody and the team a favour hahaha
  • This glass of red tastes really good ,Better then the one last night ,And its the same bottle funny that =)