Brighton v West Ham. Sat 4th March 3pm.

Comments

• edited March 2023
    Rice booked going for to loose someone soon
  • Feel for the away fans....We are losing our heads.......Moyes....Oh dear.....Johnson should have been hauled ages ago....but no, let him stay on and embarrass himself....This is probably the worst performance I have witnessed for a while, forget they are a bogey team, we have been horrendous............
  • How was that not 3?
  • Bournemouth 2 up against Arsenal.
  • Brighton 3rd or West Ham Red Card not sure which is coming first.
  • I just can’t believe how bad we are
  • edited March 2023
    No way was that simulation by Bowen, but Upson spouts off good decision by ref.
  • No way was that simulation by Bowen

It was as much a penalty as theirs.
  • Lukerz said:

I just can’t believe how bad we are

Where have you been for the last 12 months? Our performances have been poor for that long. Not this bad, mind you, but still bad.

So what happens now? Because we ain't gonna get to play Everton and Forest again this season.
  • Ogbonna looking like he might need to be replaced, ref let's them take a corner with him off the pitch (keeper's can get treated and stay on, but if a CB gets injured and treated but is ready to come back on, you have to defend the set piece without him, odd rule imo).
  • Arsenal have got one back against Bournemouth.
  • Zouma coming on for Ogbonna, I hope he gets through unscathed 🤞🤞🤞.
  • Zouma on
  • And its 3
  • Just how bad are we?
  • Brighton 4th goal is coming
  • Lukerz said:

3-0

It won't be the end of the scoring I suspect
  • Still 20 mins of this
  • Arsenal 2-2
  • This is the worst performance for ages....PLEASE get rid of MOYES ASAP.....our only hope
  • And there’s the third. How long until the 4th and 5th.
    This has absolutely nothing to do with so called bogey teams, it’s just down to diabolical, gutless and useless display. It’s not been a game since the first whistle and big questions need answering.
  • I'm not saying that one was all his fault, but Johnson has been absolutely shocking and directly involved in all 3 goals.
  • He won't go because the board are gutless. And don't tell me there isn't anyone that could do better because this is the lowest.
  • After last weeks performance and result, this is sooooooo disappointing, I should know better but i really hoped that we would pick up in form and go on to secure results with some decent performances.

This is truly shocking - I get we played Man U mid week but despite my long years supporting this club, I did not see this coming
  • My dead grandmother could do a better job
  • Forget the result, the performance has been nothing short of shocking.....This is simply not acceptable....and if we stay up, it's because there are 3 really rubbish teams because Moyes is doing everything in his powers to get us relegated.........THIS has been SHOCKING
  • Lanzini and Downes on for Paqueta and Soucek.
  • Welbeck on to score his usual goal against us.
  • Still, looking forward to the training photos next week. Better than three points anyway.