Brighton v West Ham. Sat 4th March 3pm.

Comments

• Can I be hopeful that we may get to see Ings and Scam up top together at some point 🙏
  • We gave March free access to our penalty area there. We seem to be carrying on as we left off on Wednesday
  • Brighton penalty.
  • Shocking so far. Its like we are playing Man City.
  • Sounds like same old same old.
  • We're playing our Man City
  • Here we go again
  • Bored of this season, shambles
  • Poor by Johnson and clumsy by Bowen. Pretty soft but was never going to be overturned.
  • Watching the game and it's atrocious yet again.
  • Hopeless...Defensive no clue...Johnson..a shambles...Bowen ...clumsy..Poor all around...
  • We’ve hardly had a kick. This is going to be a long hard afternoon.
  • Johnson isn't PL level at a full back imo. Coufal isn't much better mind.

Surprised Johnson isn't rushing to sign the contract being offered to him though, he isn't going to be picked up by any other PL team.
  • The side flatters to deceive every week & it’s beyond boring now
  • edited March 2023
    2nd best by far..Ben , not up to it so far....Bowen is also having a mare.....
  • Johnson is not good enough.
  • They don’t even flatter as they rarely look like they’re going to do anything. All the talk comes out of the club during the week but come match day and they’re totally clueless and rubbish.
  • For anyone that isn't watching you wouldn't believe how bad this is atm.
  • Just found a working stream in time to see them smack a penalty home.Reading the early comments on here I gather we were all over them though.
  • I’m sure those not watching have some idea how we are playing. It’s the same every week.
  • edited March 2023
    Great chance for Bowen but can't beat the keeper. Honestly thought he was gonna slot it.
  • edited March 2023
    Bowen needs to score there,,we at least have woken up a bit....
  • edited March 2023
    That was a bit better...

And Solly March, arguably Brighton's best attacking player since they sold Trossard looking injured

It ain't over yet

COYI
  • Another 1 v 1 missed, groundhog day
  • All Brighton ,we seemed not to know what a football is ,well its round and you kick it to each other
  • Johnson isn't PL level at a full back imo. Coufal isn't much better mind.

Surprised Johnson isn't rushing to sign the contract being offered to him though, he isn't going to be picked up by any other PL team.

Bit harsh.
    Only my opinion obvs.😉
  • Just switched on. I don’t like it when we wear claret shorts.
  • alderz said:

Just switched on. I don’t like it when we wear claret shorts.

Watch a bit longer and our shorts won't be the main thing you don't like.
  • The commentator on my stream just said that apparently we’ve only scored one goal from a cross this season, and we’re the only side yet to score a goal in the opening 15 minutes in the PL this season.