West Ham B away at HSBC or summink

Comments

• edited November 2022
    Fornals scores.

Probably offside if there was VAR.
  • Pablo slots it home
  • Hope we don’t bring on too many kids early as this has been a nice performance & would be nice to end with a win.
  • An effort from Aguerd (I think) just cleared when only 3/4 of the ball was over the line.
  • Jonathan Pearce annoying on commentary as always, initially said Fornals was onside, now someone's obviously told him it looked offside.

Also, according to him, I'm in with a decent chance of getting signed, as "I wouldn't upset the dressing room".

He's just soooooooo annoying.
  • Fingers on keys ready to type 'Moyes out' but perhaps keeping Moyes powder dry til Palace
  • Bazshuayi said:

Fingers on keys ready to type 'Moyes out' but perhaps keeping Moyes powder dry til Palace

Huh? Resting most of our PL starting 11, winning away from home with a second string including 2 debutants from the u21s, am I missing something?
  • If Downes continues to develop his forward game (passing, finishing) he is going to be some player.
  • I keep thinking of him as an academy player.

Of course, he's not. But, still, he's a kid...

Oh, wait, he's 23.
  • Lukerz said:

If Downes continues to develop his forward game (passing, finishing) he is going to be some player.

If he develops I think he'll be a solid PL player, let's not forget he's almost exactly the same age as Rice (within a week) who is miles above him as a player.
  • Lukerz said:

If Downes continues to develop his forward game (passing, finishing) he is going to be some player.

If he develops I think he'll be a solid PL player, let's not forget he's almost exactly the same age as Rice (within a week) who is miles above him as a player.
    Yeah I found it funny when I realised this. I thought that Downes reminded me of Rice when he first came through, then realised they're the same age. Which is really more testament to how good Rice is than a comment on Downes.

He's not much older than Bowen was when he came and Bowen has developed plenty with us, so Downes can become a very decent player by around 26, I reckon. Though, I think he needs to develop that in the DM role rather than this attacking one.

• Nice header by Mubama. Well done.
  • edited November 2022
    Mubama gets the second 😊😊😊

Tbh, I think it was going wide, should really be an OG imo. (Might just be saying that to disagree with Jonathan Pearce 😂🤣😂)
  • Big moment for the Youngster
  • Scarles looks like an actual child. (He's also looking like an alright player).
  • Just before the goal there was a lovely ball across the 6 yard box by Scarles than unfortunately no-one got on the end of.
  • Subs being prepared, Ashby amongst them.
  • I don't know about Downes, but Ollie Scarles looks like one for the future, not even 17 till December.
  • Every time I see the second goal, the more I'm sure it's going wide.
  • Scarles has put in a few really decent deliveries
  • What a left peg Scarles has.
  • 3-0, Fornals again.
  • edited November 2022
    So, subs on:

Ashby, Potts and Appiah-Forson

Off:

Downes, Fornals and Coufal
  • Time to start throwing on more youngster i think.
  • edited November 2022
    And, as I said (stuff you Jonathan Pearce 😂🤣😂), Mubama's goal is now an OG.
  • The most surprising thing about Mubama's goal was that Coufal put a decent cross in. =)
  • Nice to see another game for Steve Potts other lad 👍
  • Scarles in the book for slightly kicking the ball away.