Silke Smooth Irons away to Man Utd

Comments

• edited October 2022
    We basically set up how Southgate sets up.
  • Ham went in 👊🏿
  • Attacking change, Areola on 😂🤣😂
  • Scamacca might be gone here...
  • Scamacca might be gone here...

Nope, touch lucky maybe
  • This formation really isolates Scamacca. I don't understand why we changed it after a few weeks of things looking up and getting him involved. All we had to do was put Benrahma into Paqueta's position when he got injured, not this rejig that isn't offering much.
  • Antonio on for Scamacca.

Moyes, man. We're losing. Why not both?
  • How times is Antonio going to fall over in the first 5 minutes?
  • Antonio coming on for Scamacca

That's massively disappointing, just once ve brave
  • Are West Ham joking? The moment they take off Scamacca they swing in a cross he could’ve actually attacked.

In normal circumstances I'd agree, but Scamacca is on a yellow and then made that high foot tackle, so maybe guarding against going down to 10.
  • Defo a foul on Bowen, 100% given at the other end.
  • I just don't see us scoring.

In normal circumstances I'd agree, but Scamacca is on a yellow and then made that high foot tackle, so maybe guarding against going down to 10.
    Get that, but we're losing. We need to score. I think it's better to risk the red to increase our chances of scoring rather than protect the 1-0 defeat.
  • I just don't see us scoring.

I rarely have this season tbh.
  • edited October 2022
    69th minute and our first shot on target.

Straight at the 'keeper, but at least De Gea will now feel included.
  • You've gotta feel for Rice, he's so much better than we are.
  • edited October 2022

Defo a foul on Bowen, 100% given at the other end.

The officiating today is winding me up. Not major decisions but every possible small or 50:50 goes to them. They can push us, run into us, do whatever but the second we do the same it’s a foul.
  • We're doing better but no threat form open play

Just waiting for a 1-0 loss and "we can be proud today"....just like Liverpool, not for me

Cant just start playing football in the 2nd half once were a goal down
  • edited October 2022

Defo a foul on Bowen, 100% given at the other end.

The officiating today is winding me up. Not major decisions but every possible small or 50:50 goes to them. They can push us, run into us, do whatever but the second we do the same it’s a foul.
    It's always the same, and it so annoys me when people pretend it isn't. The ball flagged as going out when Rice was driving forward; how can a lino flag the ball as out when he's obviously not seen it? They're so afraid of giving a decison that might be wrong against a "Big team" that everything goes their way. It obviously doesn't matter if they make a wrong decision against a smaller club.
  • We were the better team for 20 minutes before they scored so not sure I follow your logic, champo.
  • We're doing better but no threat form open play

Just waiting for a 1-0 loss and "we can be proud today"....just like Liverpool, not for me

Cant just start playing football in the 2nd half once were a goal down

Maddening, isn't it. It's like playing these games is almost pointless.
  • Downes has offered little....IMO and about to be replaced.
  • Fornals coming on, he'll do nothing.
  • We were the better team for 20 minutes before they scored so not sure I follow your logic, champo.

If we were better than IMO Man U must have been really useless.
  • I just switched on and saw Rice take a quick throw in directly to a Man Utd player and then my stream froze
  • Get Lanzini & Fornals on for Downes and Soucek

Areola
    Ben Daws Zouma Cress
    Bowen Rice Lanzini Fornals
    Benrahma Antonio
  • edited October 2022

We were the better team for 20 minutes before they scored so not sure I follow your logic, champo.

I must be watching a different game to you.
  • MIAHammer said:

We were the better team for 20 minutes before they scored so not sure I follow your logic, champo.

I must be watching a different game to you.
    Sounds like you weren’t watching it then.

Were we? If we were it wasn't like we had them on the rope, nor were we creating anything of note