Lucky handball Hammers vs Silkeborg

Comments

• Really pleased Aguerd is getting some game-time, I just hope he comes through unscathed 🀞🀞🀞
  • I hope Emerson and Benhrama link up well.
  • edited October 2022
    Could be wrong, but think Bowen has played the most minutes this season. Probably just been given a night off.
  • Nice to see Ogbonna.
  • Aguerd just looks so comfortable on the ball. Already played a couple of really cultured passes. Him and Kehrer in a back four could do wonders for our ball retention.

Early days, but looking good.
  • He has pace as well does Aguerd.
  • Looks like a lot of players wanting to give Moyes a selection problem Good start. Just the finish lacking.

…….as I speak Coventry goes close!πŸ˜€βš’
  • Penalty!
  • Lanzini 1-0
  • Daft penalty conceded by the Danes.

Lanzini scores from the spot. But why not Benny? πŸ€”

Ah well, we lead.
  • Not sure it was but I suppose we'll have to accept it.
  • 1more and I can go to bed
  • Daft penalty conceded by the Danes.

Lanzini scores from the spot. But why not Benny? πŸ€”

Ah well, we lead.

Because Lanzini has scored several and has been first choice for a while, he’s just not usually on the pitch.
  • Antonio went down very easily, a slight contact with the keeper's knee as Antonio left his foot there; tbh if it was Kane I'd be highly critical.
  • steve said:

1more and I can go to bed

Hopefully you’ll miss a few!
  • I think it was a fairly blatant foul, tbh. It was very stupid goalkeeping.
  • edited October 2022
    alderz said:

I think it was a fairly blatant foul, tbh. It was very stupid goalkeeping.

The contact was really minimal when seen from the other side/far side behind the goal.
  • If only Coufal could cross a ball.
  • edited October 2022

If only Coufal could cross a ball.

As he puts one perfectly on Benrahma's head πŸ˜„

But the blonde bombshell puts it wide.
  • We still miss far to many chances
  • If only Coufal could cross a ball.

Like he just did; if only Benrahma could head the ball.

(I know, we've waited all season for that cross)
  • Very likely that is not given in the Premier League?
  • He doesn't do it nearly often enough hahaha
  • edited October 2022
    Was funny to see Coufal and Coventry both appearing to be scared to have the ball:

"You have it"
    "No, you have it"
    "No, no, YOU have it"

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  • Antonio has almost no football intelligence whatsoever. Will go down as a cult legend, but he's up these with Carlton Cole as one of the doziest players we've ever had.
  • I mentioned in an earlier match thread, Benrahma really could do with improving his shooting, just put one straight at the keeper.
  • Antonio has almost no football intelligence whatsoever. Will go down as a cult legend, but he's up these with Carlton Cole as one of the doziest players we've ever had.

And bulldoziest
  • BBC stats say we’ve only had 51% possession in 1st half. Am I watching the wrong game?
  • It varied from 68/32 at one point to 48/52 towards the end of the half and ended about 50/50 so I guess they picked a minute somewhere just before the end of the half.