Viborg (A) - 25 August

Comments

• Moyes must be thinking we need a CM. No way can we go through a season of 60 games with him starting every week. He is struggling.
  • Dodger58 said:

http://kj.freestreams-live1.com/premiersp1tv/ works with no commentary for me

thanks for this link, I dont need commentary..and I can see the orange shorts my son said the team were wearing!
  • Still looking very flat. Midfield too slow and not sure that Lanzini has created anything. Kehrer is getting caught out of position too often and bailed out by Ogbonna.
  • edited August 2022
    Commentator made an interesting point

Soucek made 51 appearances last season, that was for a total of 4317 minutes, The only Premier League outfield players who played more minutes were Rice, Rudiger, Van Dijk and Concelo.

Plus Soucek played the June internationals

I think I've worked out why his form has dropped

He's cream crackered
  • I think we’re passing it a lot quicker today than our other games this season, but I don’t think that was too hard to achieve.
  • We must have one of the worst pass completion rates in the entire football league

6 minutes in! Got to be a record.😂

• edited August 2022
    Benni get in
  • Lovely skill by Johnson and a good cross; Cornet maybe shoulda gone with his head rather than foot there.
  • Obviously I'm a bit behind lol. 0-2 Benrahma
  • edited August 2022
    Handbags!! Cresswell in a tussle with their winger -both booked
  • I’m starting to think Kehrer could do a job as a defensive midfielder. He’s got a great first touch, comfortable on the ball, but a bit guilty of being caught out of position so far in his West Ham career. He’s got the attributes to play in central midfield/defensive midfield which imo would suit him more than in defence.
  • Ogbonna now lucky to get away with a potential bad tackle.

Need to maintain our discipline whilst in control of the tie.
  • edited August 2022
    Soucek 0 - 3 game over
  • Hamstew said:

What on earth has happened to Soucek

You're welcome Thomas
  • Potato salad all round!!!
  • Soucek with the third.
  • Soucek scores - header saved into his path, reacts quickest to tap it in
  • Gotta be time to get Downes on now, surely?
  • Now Cornet misses an open goal, great ball from Scammacca to release Benny who unselfishly squares it for Cornet to mishit over the top.
  • Cornet over the bar from 5yds.
    Antonio on for Macca
    Downes for Soucek
    Coventry for Benni
  • Scamacca, Soucek & Benny being replaced by Antonio, Downes & Coventry
  • I’m starting to think Kehrer could do a job as a defensive midfielder. He’s got a great first touch, comfortable on the ball, but a bit guilty of being caught out of position so far in his West Ham career. He’s got the attributes to play in central midfield/defensive midfield which imo would suit him more than in defence.

Yeah, I mentioned this on either his Welcome thread or one of the transfer threads. He's played approximately 20% of his games as a DM (60% CB, 20% RB) so definitely an option imo.
  • Viborg fans on the terrace with beers

Sigh...
  • beer is so expensive there, probably from Monday and they are still savouring it
  • Areola's kicking looks a but "Joe Hart"
  • Antonio’s under pressure from Scamacca, looks like he wants to score in this last 15 mins.
  • Antonio should be in the NFL kicking field goals
  • edited August 2022
    Cressers replaced by Zoom and Okoflex on for Lanzini for last 10 mins
  • Antonio booked for jumping for the ball and their player running into him
  • Done & dusted, 3-0 away win ... next ...