Man City (H) 4:30pm Sunday 7th August (Sky Sports)

Comments

• Good player that Haarland
  • Fair play. class.....At least we have been showing a bit more intent..
    No complaints.....
  • Just as we were starting to get at them

That's the threat he adds to an already world class City
  • I'm being to hate him already but only because the commentators aren't going to shut up about him.
  • Just as we were starting to get at them

That's the threat he adds to an already world class City

Yep, like I say, you've got to take your chances, particularly against the big teams. We've failed to do so and this is what can happen.
  • Not sure how this ends but I nonetheless feel a little happier in this second half, we created a coupe of decent chances, Rice for sure should have hit the target but got knocked back by a well taken goal by a quality player.
  • That should have been his hat trick.
  • I’d forgotten how much I dislike Jack Grealish!
  • I'm being to hate him already but only because the commentators aren't going to shut up about him.

Look on the bright side at least they have shut up about grelish

• We know if that one on one had been Antonio there’s no way he would have scored.
  • Scammaca with a good header. Offside but encouraging anyway.
  • Watched Man City vs Bayern Munich pre season and they similarly dominated the game,
  • Advantage played and Benni runs offside to ruin it.
  • I really like Haaland, but it's going to be so tiresome hearing Sky talking about him all season.
  • Scamacca looks like he's going to bully a few CBs when he gets going.
  • I really like Haaland, but it's going to be so tiresome hearing Sky talking about him all season.

Just imagine if he’d signed for Liverpool or Man Utd🤪
  • We at least won't have to face this quality team every week..
    Much better 2nd half, City are class, simple....
    Benrahama IMO not good enough.......
  • It's hard to impress when half fit and against a team like City, but Scamacca cameo has been encouraging

Hes got quick feet and looks strong enough for the Prem, my big problem with Haller when he was at us

Hopefully we can get him up to full speed quickly
  • We seriously need to work on our crossing. Being second best to city is fine, but we need to improve on getting the simple things right.
  • Benrhama’s crossing is appalling.
  • Bernardo Silva
    Julian Alvarez (South American player of the year)
    Riyad Mahrez
    Kavlin Phillips
    Cole Palmer

Some players to bring off the bench!
  • Is it me or has Bowen looked slow today? Seen him outpaced by Bernardo and Cancelo.
  • Looks like we won’t score in every home game this season.
  • Been really impressed with Scamacca. Not afraid to put himself about and seems to have a lovely touch.
  • Season proper starts next week
  • Could have been worse at least second half better
  • edited August 2022

Bernardo Silva
    Julian Alvarez (South American player of the year)
    Riyad Mahrez
    Kavlin Phillips
    Cole Palmer

Some players to bring off the bench!

….but don’t worry, the 5 sub rule won’t help the big teams any more than anyone else!.😜
  • Johnson needs a shout-out imo. Gets asked to fill in anywhere defensively and always does a solid job.
  • Meh

City are elite and we are struggling with fitness to new signings and injuries in defence

Didn't expect anything so not bothered
  • Second best by far but no disgrace. Not a disaster and City are simply a class side.