Frankfurt 2: Electric Boogaloo

Comments

• According to the standard two more West Ham fans hospitalised in Frankfurt after being left unconscious in attack by Eintracht ultras
  • Don't know if this is a good sign but a bird just pooped on my clean top whilst i was doing the school run :)
  • Every little helps.
  • Mum! I've got a belly ache :(
  • Been fishing (again) to try and relax a bit ( again), didn’t work ( again).
    So hoping that this could be the night of nights for my beloved club.
    If we can turn this around it would equal ‘65 at Wembley for me and will be the stuff of legend.
  • Slacker said:

Been fishing (again) to try and relax a bit ( again), didn’t work ( again).
    So hoping that this could be the night of nights for my beloved club.
    If we can turn this around it would equal ‘65 at Wembley for me and will be the stuff of legend.

Usually find that a second bottle of red hits the relax button 😁
  • To ensure you'll see at least one semi final victory today...

• A memorable night, drove midweek up to Leeds with a carful of mates, eventually got home about 4 in the morning.
    Some night.
  • Benny on the bench .would have liked him to start
  • That will be

Soucek Rice
    Bowen Lanzini Fornals
    Antonio
  • I think this could be a diamond:

Soucek
    Rice - Fornals
    Lanzini
    Bowen - Antonio

They did outnumber us in that middle in the first leg.
  • According to the standard two more West Ham fans hospitalised in Frankfurt after being left unconscious in attack by Eintracht ultras

Reports I read werr that two fans were taken to hospital with minor injuries but since then it seems that reports have turned that into ''hospitalised''

Sounds a bit like the opening scenes of L.A. Confidential...
  • That will be

Soucek Rice
    Bowen Lanzini Fornals
    Antonio

I dunno, we used to play 4231 but since January time I do think it’s been more of a 433. Lanzini is very deep for a number 10, he’s more of a third cm.
  • Man you’ve gotta love Carlton.❤️👍
  • Lukerz, if it's a diamond maybe Rice will be at the base, not Soucek. But 4 2 3 1 seems likely, and Lanzini will have to work really hard tonight.
    COME ON YOU IRONS. (Massive)
  • Not sure i could live if it went to pens ,The Man city one was bad enough .So lets win this in 90 mins
  • Calling it now, if we get the first goal we go on to win the game. If they get the first goal they go on to win the game.
  • so in a hurry to get my dinner ready, sliced finger with knife, can confirm I bleed claret and turned the air blue, its an omen I tell you
  • A good start and a early goal would be great
  • COYI ⚒
  • I feel pretty sick.

I want this so badly.
  • I’m so nervous about this.
  • Good luck everyone
  • Early corner...
  • Came to nothing
  • One of them has broke already.
  • After a deliberate barge on Antonio
  • Frankfurt be time wasting already
  • Frankfurt doing the Arsenal trick of sending an injured player back on so he can immediately go back down.