24 Fredericks
    26 Masuaku
    31 Johnson
    33 Král
  • Strong line-up , COME ON YOU IRONS!
  • COYI
    Best 11 on pitch
  • edited April 2022

I think he's only playing because Lanzini has been out. The minute Lanzini, Fornals and Bowen are available at the same time, I think he'll be back on the bench.

As predicted. Moyes may be resting Benrahma, but I think dropped is probably more accurate. We'll find out on Thursday I guess.

Good to see Coufal back.
  • I have tried to support Benrahma but he was pretty awful with his final ball/decision-making on Thursday.
  • They’ve gone very attacking; Toney, Mbeump, Wissa & Eriksen all starting. Will be goals in this.
  • Lukerz said:

I have tried to support Benrahma but he was pretty awful with his final ball/decision-making on Thursday.

He wasn't great in the first half. But I honestly don't think he was any worse than Fornals and Bowen in the first 45.

Benrahma is almost always subbed off or benched. If his performances are genuinely that bad each week, does he have a future at the club?
  • Shocker, .........All the talk aout Man C v Liverpool
  • Cant let Brentford do the double on us that would just be very sad really
  • I think Benrahma has the ability/potential to be a very decent player if he can get his head up and improve his decision making. He puts in a good shift and helps out in defence but playing wide on the left doesn't seem like his best position to me.
  • Problem is both Benrahma & Fornals are better as No.10s. One has to lose out as a result.
  • edited April 2022
    Brentford captain Pontus Jansson out with "a non-Covid related illness", he'd played the full 90 minutes of every Premier League game this season

Mathias Jorgensen aka Zanka plays instead, first start since 30 October and first appearance since 6 November
  • Goals in this game. We need to go at them as I think they’ll score.
  • I bet Benni would loved to have played against his old side todsy. May be get on late in the game and shine. COYI
  • I think he's only playing because Lanzini has been out. The minute Lanzini, Fornals and Bowen are available at the same time, I think he'll be back on the bench.

As predicted. Moyes may be resting Benrahma, but I think dropped is probably more accurate. We'll find out on Thursday I guess.

Good to see Coufal back.
    Benrahma was poor on Thursday. Everything he tried went wrong.

At least twice there was a simple pass to find Cresswell on an overlap that he messed up. His crosses didn't beat the first man. A couple of times he dribbled into trouble and lost it.

Bowen wasn't doing much on Thursday but if we get one chance, you want it to fall to Bowen. Fornals was finding good passes (two or three times out to Benrahma, who then lost it).

There have been times where Moyes has taken Benrahma off when he was no worse than others, but Thursday wasn't one of those occasions IMO.

• Let’s hope he’s reading too much into that…
  • edited April 2022
    Oh dear, what is Sullivan wearing?

Also why "Hey Jude"?
  • Oh dear, what is Sullivan wearing?

Also why "Hey Jude"?

All the Beatles are from Brentford, I think
  • Brentford been the brighter here, but not much quality yet
  • Zouma’s been limping a bit, which is not ideal
  • Zouma off - was a shocking scissor tackle
  • Diop & Dawson

Here we go
  • edited April 2022
    So, Dawson was injured early and hasn't looked quite right since, now Zouma is off with a twisted ankle (following a scissor kick tackle that wasn't even deemed worthy of a yellow); Diop on.
  • Brentford on top here

We are off the pace
  • We've been poor. A lot of long balls which I don't really understand.
  • That was better, kept calm and played our way out of trouble and now have a corner
  • edited April 2022
    We are giving Mbeumo so much space. No one is picking him up. We are asking for trouble.
  • Not a good half from us. But the fact it’s 0-0 means we’ve got a good chance of taking something from the second half. I’d probably want Benrahma on for the second half.

Al of the midfield five have been off the boil today.
  • Let’s hope Brentford don’t come out in the 2nd half like they did against Chelsea.
  • We look tired v a side with more rest