Brentford vs West Ham (A) Sunday 14:00 KO

Comments

• 1 goal in 15 - I mean I have supported him but that’s not good enough for a side chasing top 5
  • Game over

Not sure why Antonio is on the pitch still
  • And there is the 2nd

Game over

Been dreadful today
  • Lukerz said:

Game over

Not sure why Antonio is on the pitch still

Because he's our only striker
  • Well, gotta feel that's game over.

Antonio gifts the ball to them on the edge of their box, and we concede immediately afterwards.
  • Game done. Antonio loses possession hopelessly and they break and score.

This has been a terrible performance.
  • We don’t win games without Zouma
  • edited April 2022
    This is embarrassing getting outplayed by Brentford in this way. All the talk since Thursday has been about how they’re out to win every game but this has been as dire as it gets. Our season is petering out with a whimper. We’ve only mustered two shots in the entire game so far.
  • Vlasic coming on, Antonio off, after being booked for his last action on the pitch.
  • 2 attempts to 13

That's so poor
  • Antonio has been absolutely woeful, but I do have some sympathy for him. He's been run into the ground this season and that is on Moyes and the board.
  • Lukerz said:

We don’t win games without Zouma

Forget about Zouma, the whole lot has been very poor today, tired, out of sorts, 2nd best...
  • Really shoulda been 3 for Brentford.
  • It could be worse, all the other teams could have won.
  • Lukerz said:

We don’t win games without Zouma

Forget about Zouma, the whole lot has been very poor today, tired, out of sorts, 2nd best...
    We'd still have lost this with Zouma. Fabianksi aside, the whole team has been poor. No way Zouma staying on would have changed this.
  • I am not sure about Coufal these days either, does his touch ever take him forward? Last year he used to always move forward with his play, this year he is just so negative.
  • Benrahma that’s poor again
  • Squad depth exposed here

Too many lads not at the races after Thursdays performance
  • Even those that didn’t play the the full game on Thursday have looked knackered. Coufal, Cresswell, Benrahma, Vlasic all should be bringing more energy than they have / are
  • Let's hope they are just saving themselves for Thursday, otherwise put in a performance like today and you can say bye to the Europa League IMO.
  • Let’s also hope we make a bid for Toney. He is some player.
  • We weren’t much better on Thursday as we hardly created anything then. We will need a massive effort to get a result this week over there and on todays performance that looks unlikely.
  • Know he's just coming back from injury (and has struggled with injury) but how bad has Coufal been today and this season

He's far from the only one but this was a guy who should've been in the team of the year last year
  • edited April 2022

Know he's just coming back from injury (and has struggled with injury) but how bad has Coufal been today and this season

He's far from the only one but this was a guy who should've been in the team of the year last year

Touch of the Herita Ilunga's about him.

Got his big new contract and has been poor ever since. Coincidental, I'm sure, but he's form has dropped as much as Soucek's this season.
  • Coufal has been bad all season
  • Lukerz said:

Coufal has been bad all season

Hence why I said "and this season"

Johnson is our starting RB right now....but its worrying how injury prone he is for a young man
  • I think Benrahma will be moved on in the summer
  • I think this shows that if you don't invest in your team, this is the result unfortunately.
  • Terrible from soucek

Was have no creativity

No inspiration
  • Brentford have played as a unit, we have played like a bunch of strangers, so many wasted passes etc....