West Ham vs Everton (H) Sunday 14:00 KO

Comments

• Dangerous free kick to give away
  • We've made hard work of that hahaha
  • A win is a win
  • Ok, I can breath out now,
  • Take that all day
  • Sky Sports stats saying that Antonio is equal 1st goalscorer today with one?
  • Richarlison. What a disgrace.
  • happy happy joy joy, not at our best and they played well but 3 points and over 50 points
  • How is it that Nobes was our most forward player there

I reckon because he's only been on the 5 minutes and has run the least.
  • As comfortable as it could be. I was relaxed the whole game 😀
  • edited April 2022
    Strangely flat game for most of it I thought.
    Still,3 points and still up there punching.
    Dawson my MOM.

• edited April 2022

As comfortable as it could be. I was relaxed the whole game 😀

Of course you were, never a doubt, I was on the chaise lounges chomping on grapes

• alderz said:

Maybe Jordan was right about Iwobi

Instrumental in our winner. You're all welcome.
  • edited April 2022
    Not a great performance and few genuine chances against a pretty poor defence, hopefully a nice warm up after the break, but we will need play better on Thursday.

Great to have Bowen back
    Antonio looking a little sharper
    Fredricks had a good match, as did Dawson and Cresswell.
    Fornals very poor... again. A shadow of his early season form.

Very poor of Cresswell at the end and could have had a Red card.

Finally I don't think Frankie is made for management. I have no idea what he was thinking to bring CLS off with 10 minutes to go! he needed to score and if he had any chance of getting a goal it was coming from CLS or Richialson, if he wants to throw caution to the wind and bring another forward on then do so, but take a someone else off and accept you may concede in doing so, not the guy most likely to score for you.

Frankie' go to the back of the class!
  • MrsGrey said:

Richarlison. What a disgrace.

What did he do?
  • I think Calvert-Lewin is still coming back from injury, which is why he went off. Also, he did nothing all game
  • MrsGrey said:

Richarlison. What a disgrace.

What did he do?
    Cresswell aimed a boot near his face and Richarlison rolled around like he'd been shot.
  • Come on Newcastle. Keep the Spuds down and behind us
  • edited April 2022
    Cresswell kicked the ball which was close to him as he was on the ground.
  • I am due a 5-0 vs spuds to come in #lawofaverageswillberightonce
  • The BBC write up is saying Holgate scored with a “controlled volley” not a “massive deflection”
  • Well he controlled it onto Fornals outswinging leg, which deflected the ball in to our net.
  • Given we haven’t done a league double over Everton for 50 years, got to be happy with that win
  • Frediericks was poor i thought
  • Newcastle playing high against Spurs, its like they didn't watch our match against them, they love to knock it in behind so you need sit deeper. although this invites different problems it prevents Son running in behind all the time with too much space ahead of him.
  • steve said:

Frediericks was poor i thought

He did the Kyle Walker defending style of being well out of position but being quick enough to bail himself out.
  • Spurs running riot, they’ll be 4th until tomorrow. Their finishing is clinical in this game.
  • Come on Yeold lets get the Lyon thread up and running
  • How on earth could we not beat Newcastle. Their defence is truly abysmal.