West Ham vs Everton (H) Sunday 14:00 KO

Comments

• If Ronaldo had scored that it would be talked about for weeks
  • edited April 2022
    We got away with one there, really though Richarlison was going to score there
  • I thought that was in
  • Fredericks is having a poor game defensively. He’s been really out of position and lost Richarlison twice now
  • Poor touch from him too which let Richarlison in.
  • Think we need another in this game, don’t want to try to see out a 1-0 as they threaten us at times.
  • Oh man, Antonio round the keeper, but the angles too wide and he can’t finish
  • Poor touch from him too which let Richarlison in.

It was a brilliant touch 😂 just the wrong situation. Controlled it perfectly for Richarlison.

• Most shocking moment of that half was seeing Richarlison smile.
  • Good enough half, agree that Fredericks looks vulnerable vs Richarlison and I do not think we have seen enough of Bennie, but overall I think they are here for the taking, Evertons defence look very hesitant and disorganized.

We are getting forward in enough numbers but need more composure in the last third
  • When we get Benrahma on the ball we look more dangerous, but agree he’s not been in the game quite enough yet.
  • Great free kick from Cresser - reminded me that Leighton Baines did that to us twice in one game several years back.
  • Fredesicks is ou week link .
  • Richalison the only Everton player who has shown a threat. Calvert-Lewis getting no service. Has anyone even noticed Iwobi and Gray?

Everton full backs doing nothing. Holgate obvioulsy a centre back not a midfielder so playing out of position. No Gomes, not sure why

Another goal would be nice
  • Woeful defending again!🤬
  • It’s been coming. Our defending is getting worse
  • Massive deflection
  • edited April 2022
    Was it an own goal?

Initial shot was straight at Fab, but Fornals put a foot in and completely deflected into the other direction.
  • I think we've looked very ordinary all game, need to step it up
  • Just the lift they needed
  • If we don’t beat these it will be one of our poorest results of the season
  • They hit the bar moments before but we didn’t learn. They are up for it now.
  • was on target so will not be given as an OG but was not going in until Fornals deflected it into the corner
  • Why do we always start a half practically asleep. I can see them nicking another one if we don’t wake up soon.
  • edited April 2022
    How fortunate was that?! Took it well
  • You beauty
  • Maybe Jordan was right about Iwobi