Spurs (a) 4:30pm Sunday 20th March Sky Sports

Comments

• That Bentancur looks a good player. Very composed and calm on the ball
  • Take Son and Kane out of the team and Spurs are pretty rubbish.
  • Let off there
  • We look spent
  • Lucky there, Kane was onside but lifted it over the bar.
  • edited March 2022
    alderz said:

That Bentancur looks a good player. Very composed and calm on the ball

And Kulusevski. Both have given this Spurs team a bit of a bump since January.

We really needed something like that. Particularly in a game like this where players are running on empty.
  • Hamstew said:

We look spent

We do, but it's been a very long season for most of our players, with 120 minutes on Thursday to cap it off; no wonder they're tired.
  • And we need to learn when to go to ground. Benrahma got a tug from Romero but stayed on his feet and lost the ball. Freekick and yellow card, but instead we give up possession.
  • Vlasic on for Lanzini.
  • And we need to learn when to go to ground. Benrahma got a tug from Romero but stayed on his feet and lost the ball. Freekick and yellow card, but instead we give up possession.

But if you’re Benrahma you know you didn’t get one earlier. Refs need to be stronger and give fouls when players stay on their feet.
  • Or they could play the advantage rule and bring it back if no advantage accrued
  • And that's all she wrote
  • 2 players going for the same ball.
  • Dreadful defending and they get a third.
  • That's that, then.

Both centre backs going for the same ball and Son has acres of space.

So frustrating. We've been in this all game but everything stops for us in the final third.
  • That’s some appalling defending
  • Zouma should've left that for Dawson, he's at fault there
  • But Cresswell played him onside
  • Son’s been Zouma’s man all game. The fact he’s left him to go for the ball when Dawson was there is schoolboy
  • I hate losing to this lot, we had the wrong team to start and we lack the squad to cope we played well second half with no threat, pretty passing doesn't win games, I will now wait for everything is fine and what a great season posts
  • You don't think it's a great season? You're a tough audience!
  • Its okay ,Been a great season =)
  • edited March 2022
    Only had one shot on target the entire game. Spurs always in control. 5 minutes added time but that works in their favour not ours.
    Our biggest defeat of the season.
  • Going to turn it off at 94.58 seconds cant bear to see this lot win
  • Not worried, we’ll win the Europa League
  • MrsGrey said:

You don't think it's a great season? You're a tough audience!

it has been a good one, but every time we post anything negative as we have a right to, we get sniped, we had the opportunity to push on and again we have not
  • Antonio should take his change at the start of the second half. If that happens it’s a different game. They sat back a lot and waited to hit us on the counter, and we just weren’t able to open them up at all.
  • edited March 2022
    I really don't think this is a surprising result. We gave absolutely everything on Thursday and have a miniscule squad. Imo I'll take Thursday's game over this one any day of the week. Spurs got extremely lucky as to when this fixture was played.
  • After Thursday’s effort, this has been a good effort against a revitalised Spurs - I hate saying that. My only disappointment is that we have been too quick to play the ball backwards.