Sevilla (h) 8pm Thursday 17th March (BT Sport 2)

Comments

• Why’s Benrahma making the angle worse for a cross
  • That En Nesyri would not hack the premier league. Imagine him with James Tarkowski and Ben Mee marking him at set pieces.
  • We were linked with En-Nasyri a while back.

Don't want him anywhere near the club, to be honest. Always on the floor.
  • This ref is atrocious
  • They can't live with Antonio's power, but neither can the ref. Calling everything against him.
  • SOUXEKKKKMMMMKKKK
  • MASSIVE
  • These Europa refs are perfect for teams like Sevilla. If you fall over and scream, he will give you a foul.
  • Soucekkkk!
  • Antonio that is brilliant
  • Great play from Antonio. He is comfortably the best worst player in the world.
  • I’m about 2 mins behind, kept looking for Soucek!!!
  • WE ARE MORE MASSIVE THAN THE WHOLE OF EUROPE
  • The commentator just said it’s our first post Christmas goal in Europe since 1981. Top statting there.
  • Brilliant play from Antonio to set up that goal. We should try him as a winger.
  • This ref is so, so weak. Given absolutely everything to any Sevilla player that goes down.
  • This ref is so, so weak. Given absolutely everything to any Sevilla player that goes down.

That last one was so bad. He waited until En Nesyri asked him for it then gave it
  • Brilliant play from Antonio to set up that goal. We should try him as a winger.

Converting a striker to a winger. Moyes reverse engineering.
  • He’s French so he’s used to seeing people lying down when under attack.
  • So proud of this team. Whatever happens tonight, they give everything for the shirt and have given us a brilliant couple of years.
  • Perfect timing to go in level at half time. I am a bit worried about Lanzini being on the card, which was needless. This Sevilla team throwing themselves to the ground and this poor ref would only take a pretty soft foul to be made bigger and pick up a second yellow.
  • So proud of this team. Whatever happens tonight, they give everything for the shirt and have given us a brilliant couple of years.

With more to come too =)
  • Perfect timing to go in level at half time. I am a bit worried about Lanzini being on the card, which was needless. This Sevilla team throwing themselves to the ground and this poor ref would only take a pretty soft foul to be made bigger and pick up a second yellow.

I’d give Manu another 15 and the maybe get Nobes on
  • I'm in Portugal ( booked before footie dates ) I'm following your reports at the dinner table. A tad rude but luckily my wife more than understands! Keep them flooding in, wish I could actually see the game :(
  • I’m a big fan of Fornals celebrating other people goals. He flipping loves it
  • alderz said:

Perfect timing to go in level at half time. I am a bit worried about Lanzini being on the card, which was needless. This Sevilla team throwing themselves to the ground and this poor ref would only take a pretty soft foul to be made bigger and pick up a second yellow.

I’d give Manu another 15 and the maybe get Nobes on
    Manu has got us out of trouble a few times with his close control, I don’t think we should take him off.
  • edited March 2022
    From the BBC:

Michail Antonio is just the second Premier League player to score 10 goals and provide 10 assists in all competitions this season after Mohamed Salah (28 goals, 10 assists).

That's really good. Imagine if he could play football.
  • is this on the radio does anyone know pls?

• is this on the radio does anyone know pls?

I’d be surprised if it’s not on one of the London stations