Euro 2020 Group Stage Thread

Comments

• Coufal assist for the Czech opener

I just came to say shocking corners.
    My stream is behind..
  • Get in!
  • Kral is covering a lot of ground but some if his passing has been poor.
  • It is basically Roberson v Czech Republic.
  • Isn't the plan that both ourselves and the Czechs beat Scotland and Croatia and then we let them the win the final match against us to get the easier last 16 match?
  • Some really good saves from the Czech keeper
  • WOOOOOOOW. Nice goal.
  • Slick 😉
  • Aargh. Plot spoilers.
  • Omg 😂
  • IronHerb said:

WOOOOOOOW. Nice goal.

That was a brilliant goal.

Not that you'd have known from the comms (I un-muted at half-time).
  • oh Scotland lol
  • Quick! Buy Schick!
  • This is wonderful
  • Patrik Schick, 25, signed a 5-year contract with Bayer Leverkusen in 2019
  • Two great goals from the Czech’s
  • Coufal getting on top against Robertson now
  • I thought yesterday’s comms team were a little over the top with the bias and hyperbole but this lot are in a totally different league.
  • Should have scored there Scotland
  • Love the Scottish commentator saying he couldn't see any reason why the Czech player was bleeding

Not the Scottish player's fault that Czech skin is so delicate...
  • One thing I’ve noticed from the games so far is that to get a free kick it has to be a foul.
  • edited June 2021

Love the Scottish commentator saying he couldn't see any reason why the Czech player was bleeding

Not the Scottish player's fault that Czech skin is so delicate...

That was staggering. The Czech defender gets clouted in the face and the commentator (I think it's James McFadden) questions why there's blood 😄
  • What with the match commentators and the pundits I don’t think I’ve heard the word “ brilliant “ or should I say “ brelliant “
    so many times in a couple of hours.

I might set up a brelliantometor for their next match.
  • Soucek getting the assist for the second. Laid it on a plate if you ask me.😂
  • Did the Czecks actually play today? Not been mentioned once in the post match "how unlucky can a team possibly be when totally outplaying the opposition" round up.
  • Apparently it was all down to the Scots not taking their chances but seeing as the Czechs could have had at least another 3 in the second half I don’t recall Scotland making half a dozen or more good chances.
  • I didn’t watch the Scotland vs Czech Republic game but I’m reading some comments on how Robertson had the better of Coufal all game and then other comments saying Coufal had an amazing game. Which one is correct?
  • A game of two halves. Robbo had the first and Vlad the second imo.
  • Scotland had a million chances and Czech Republic had 2. Well according to the comms team at the match.
  • This current match isn't very gripping :-(
This discussion has been closed.