• Paul kitson derby
  • Matthew upson derby
  • The J Lingz Derby 😜
  • (I think) the Paul Kitson derby
  • Back to winning ways COYI
  • edited May 2021

Back to winning ways COYI Loss

Fixed it for you 😏
  • I see that the Jorderz / Alderz match thread superiority challenge has appeared once again =)
  • That Jorderz/Alderz challenge is a bit like our top 4 challenge in that its not really going to go anywhere =)
  • Who do you drop for Ogbonna ? Dawson or Diop. Both have had some very dodgy games.
  • Rice slots in for Lanzini.
  • The thing you have to remember with Brighton is that they will try to attack us, which will allow us to play on the counter attack, which is how I think we are most dangerous. They aren't the sort of team to just sit back and try to suffocate a game (Chelsea, Everton, Newcastle even). For me, we want pace on the break, but we also need to be defensively sound.

Fabianski; Coufal Diop Ogbonna Cresswell; Rice; Bowen Soucek Lingard Fornals; Antonio
  • Who do you drop for Ogbonna ? Dawson or Diop. Both have had some very dodgy games.

Dawson, Diop needs to be in the "shop window" if the rumours about him being sold are to be true & when we sign a new CH he will be back to being cover. Balbuena may go as well?
  • I see that the Jorderz / Alderz match thread superiority challenge has appeared once again =)

I was quite warming to Jorderz

Even took great care in the header of the thread - typed the full date in long format and put the time aswell (although if I was to be picky, when is 16.30 ever not in the afternoon?)

Compare all this to the latest effort. No date, no time. May as well have gone the whole hog and just called the thread β€œBN” and left us all to figure the rest out ourselves.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • πŸ˜‚ I just thought Ald was arranging a day out at the seaside..
  • edited May 2021

Who do you drop for Ogbonna ? Dawson or Diop. Both have had some very dodgy games.

I’d suggest dropping both, and bringing in Ogbonna AND Balbuena! They were both good at the start of the season pre-injury.

I’d suggest dropping both, and bringing in Ogbonna AND Balbuena! They were both good at the start of the season pre-injury.
    I’d say at one point pre injury they were our best performing pair, so imo get them both in again

Even took great care in the header of the thread - typed the full date in long format and put the time aswell (although if I was to be picky, when is 16.30 ever not in the afternoon?)

Compare all this to the latest effort. No date, no time. May as well have gone the whole hog and just called the thread β€œBN” and left us all to figure the rest out ourselves.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    I find Alderz haphazard in a lot of respects. Wouldn't be surprised if most of his stats are made up.
  • edited May 2021
    The last time we beat Brighton was in the Championship (6-0, 14 April 2012, Vaz Te scored a hat trick) followed by a five year gap. After they got promoted they beat us three in a row and we've drawn the last four meetings.

On the positive side we don't have to worry about Glenn Murray and we're overdue a win
  • Fabianski
    Coufal - Balbuena - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Rice - Souček
    Fornals - Lingard - Benrahma
    Antonio
  • The last time we beat Brighton was in the Championship (6-0, 14 April 2012, Vaz Te scored a hat trick) followed by a five year gap. After they got promoted they beat us three in a row and we've drawn the last four meetings.

On the positive side we don't have to worry about Glenn Murray and we're overdue a win

Was there, this was at UP
    With a couple of my pals
    Who were both Brighton fans
    Good day πŸ˜‚
  • edited May 2021
    Lukerz said:

Fabianski
    Coufal - Balbuena - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Rice - Souček
    Fornals - Lingard - Benrahma
    Antonio

IMO change Balbuena for Dawson and Benrahma for Bowen...πŸ‘πŸ» Not sure Benrahma deserves a starting place instead of Bowen....with what he’s done
  • edited May 2021

I see that the Jorderz / Alderz match thread superiority challenge has appeared once again =)

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    I find Alderz haphazard in a lot of respects. Wouldn't be surprised if most of his stats are made up.
    Shots fired...
  • Alderz is an esteemed statistician - he is more than capable of spinning anyone on this site into a complete state of dizziness with his musings.
  • We will smash them.

Bet your house and Granny on it.
    Obviously not my house or granny.
  • Alderz is an esteemed statistician - he is more than capable of spinning anyone on this site into a complete state of dizziness with his musings.

• No spiel in the intro to the thread. Very Ronseal. Interesting.
  • These last two posts have totally flummoxed me, which is a good thing because I can get to say flummox twice. =)
  • Mere flummery, Bubbles...