Burnley (A) - Monday 3rd May 8.15pm

Comments

• We played some sublime stuff in that 1st half....Diop a little shaky, but also thought Fabianski was slow to react a couple times...
    Lanzini has had a great half, Benrahma some impressive times for sure and also a few wasteful moments to match ..,
    COYI ⚒️⚒️⚒️
  • alderz said:

I love Benrahma. I think he’s my favourite these days

Honestly, I love seeing players create for others. He’s had such a big impact on our goals output. If you look at the games where we’ve had to play with more of the ball, I wonder how many goals we have that he hasn’t been involved in.
  • I don't know why I'm surprised, but Sky have really become absolutely shameless with the amount of adverts at half-time.

We had adverts, two minutes of analysis, adverts, back to the studio where the guy tells us there is darts on this week, then more adverts.

Now kick-off.
  • Argh, another break and another glorious chance, but Antonio makes a meal of it.
  • Another HUGE chance

Antonio got it wrong

Need to capitalise on one of these
  • Fornals should have played Benrahma through the middle
  • Fornals has been brilliant tonight
  • Antonio being unselfish
  • Another good chance
  • We need to be more clinical. We don't have the defence right now to rely on a single (or three) goal lead
  • Am I the only one who watches these days and wonders how, how, how can we be so good when we had most of these players before and we weren't all that
  • Started the 2nd half brilliantly

Just playing some great stuff

Just need to get that final ball right
  • Should be miles ahead by now.

On a positive note, all of these #ballers are working so hard defending. Credit to them and to Moyes for that.
  • edited May 2021
    Antonio misses from four yards out.

How can someone be so good and yet so bad.

• Oh my....

Antonio

What on earth

Easiest hat trick he'd ever get
  • we should have scored a couple
  • Antonio just Antonio'd a sitter.
  • Couldn’t sort his feet out
  • If another side's player had done that I would have laughed
  • What are we playing at... Antonio trying to be too clever. we need put the ball away or will waste this match.
  • We can keep the ball so much better ( usually, now). Who taught them how to pass to a teammate. Did Moyes get them all new contact lenses.
  • He was offside though?
  • Be. More. Clinical.
  • #eastendbarca
  • MrsGrey said:

Am I the only one who watches these days and wonders how, how, how can we be so good when we had most of these players before and we weren't all that

Moyes has to take credit, surely?

(Though I also have a sneaking suspicion that we’ve benefited from the lack of fans)
  • 15 shots only 3 on target
  • That was a poor effort by Benrahma, sadly
  • We should be a cricket score up here.
  • 16 shots to 2

Shocking that we aren't more than 1 goal ahead....
  • Dawson turning two players on the edge of his box. Cut to Moyes shouting “Daws” and giving the universal gesture for “get rid son”