The Wayne Quinn Derby: West Ham v Sheffield United - Monday 15th February 2021; 18:00

Comments

• edited February 2021
    I liked Rice stood his ground. Would have been easy to look at the more senior player, from Man Utd, & say ‘go on then, you won the penalty after all’.

Lingard was having a moment. He wanted to take it as he felt he was robbed of scoring by the tackle. He knew who the taker was. We all saw Rice line up the first one. It’s a natural reaction. He wants to score goals at the end of the day.

Rice said no. Which is exactly right.
  • It was nothing, I don't get the fuss. It was hardly Di Canid and Lampard was it?
  • Rice scored is what matters and it was a well taken penalty with power into the side netting keeper went right way and still did n't get close :-) Lingard was first to congratulate him so they all still bff's
  • Pretty clear to me that Lingard probably felt like he was robbed of the goal in the first place, so wanted to make up for it

Don't think he made too much of a fuss hebacked down pretty quickly and I don't think Rice is the type to fold over under pressure so I doubt it had any bearing on him
  • I think a big tip of the hat to Fabianski. Kept us in it a few times. =)
  • Amazing we currently have 14 fit, outfield senior players
  • Antonio will be fit for Spurs, hopefully? He always scores against Spurs... Also, where's OCS and the new match thread? I want to write "The Mauricio Taricco Derby"
  • Yes OCS, get the scotty scarper thread started.
  • I was watching the highlights and what Benrahma’s done for that last goal is so good. He’s moved towards Fredericks’ marker and taken him up, brought his own marker with him and has attracted a third player out of position so that Fredericks had so much space he seemed shocked at first. As much as a I love Lanzini, he just doesn’t show that kind of bravery in his current form.
  • Yeah come on we’re all Robbie Keane to get this match thread opened..
  • I kanoute understand why it’s taking him so long to do it.
  • Probably cruising around Portsmouth right now celebrating last nights win in his David Bentley
  • Probably cruising around Portsmouth right now celebrating last nights win in his David Bentley

I’m just picturing in my mind that perfect carrick-ature
  • Yeah get on with it are you our friend or Defoe?
  • The longer it takes to make the thread Zamora rubbish puns we have to make
  • edited February 2021
    These puns appear to be petersing out
  • I have to say, OCS’ silence is now of Greavesious concern
  • Surely he’s not actually doing some work?
  • Lukerz said:

Surely he’s not actually doing some work?

Funniest comment I’ve read in weeks.
  • Come on mate.. none of us are getting any Luke Young-er
  • Oh stop it you lot, I just kane take any more
  • Come on mate.. none of us are getting any Luke Young-er

WOAH I'm not sure about this one?! Luke Young never played for us...
  • 😂 😂
    I realised after posting but thought would leave it up to see if anyone noticed..
    It was Villa 🤦‍♂️
  • Oh stop it you lot, I just kane take any more

Pretty sure this fellow hasn’t either
  • 😂 😂
    I realised after posting but thought would leave it up to see if anyone noticed..
    It was Villa 🤦‍♂️

Oh stop it you lot, I just kane take any more

Pretty sure this fellow hasn’t either
    Nobody said that there were any rules, so there :p :p :p
  • These puns are getting Ruddockulous
  • Not sure if anyone has mentioned this ,But where is the Spurs thread =)
  • That’s a spurious remark Steve. =)
  • Never had these kind of outrageous delays when I was running the match threads.

It's fine, though. I'm over it. Totally over it.
  • We can all take a lot of Hart from this