Mike Dean - Petition to have him removed from refereeing EPL games

12346»

Comments

• Booing yes, bombing no.
  • Booing yes, bombing no.

What exactly does that mean Preston, “bombing no”?

• You can boo people but you can't threaten people, that's out of order.
    What did you think I meant?
  • You can boo people but you can't threaten people, that's out of order.
    What did you think I meant?

No idea, that’s why I asked the question. Is it a Preston ‘thing’, why didn’t you just say ‘threaten’?
  • Booing sort of rhymes with bombing, a sort of play on words.
    Now instead of calling me a thing, tell me what the problem is?
  • I always think of "bombing" and "heavy petting" together, hopefully that rings a bell with some of you.
  • Running was the other one. Trying to drown people didn’t get a mention.
  • Booing sort of rhymes with bombing, a sort of play on words.
    Now instead of calling me a thing, tell me what the problem is?

I wasn’t referring to you as a ‘thing’, I was asking is that a phrase (bombing) that people from Preston would use. So I don’t have a problem, just chill, it’s the weekend. 😎

• No, my surname is Preston. I thought I'd upset you and I was waiting for you to reply that someone you knew had died in a bomb explosion or something. I'd half written my apology for causing offence 😄
  • No, my surname is Preston. I thought I'd upset you and I was waiting for you to reply that someone you knew had died in a bomb explosion or something. I'd half written my apology for causing offence 😄

Your surname is Preston? I genuinely have always thought you were from Preston.

Your surname is Preston? I genuinely have always thought you were from Preston.
    Hang on. So you're not an American hip hop duo?

😂😂 oh the beauty of language and communication Preston, that’s so funny, no you didn’t upset me at all. In actual fact I’ve had my fill of bombing being from Northern Ireland but no harm done. That’s the beauty of this forum, we have our differences but enjoy each other’s company. Have a good weekend. Coyi