Comments

• Think I'll binge watch Cobra Kai instead
  • Fabianski
    Coufal, Dawson, Ogbonna, Cresswell
    Bowen, Soucek, Rice, Fornals
    Antonio, Benrahma
    2-1 to the Hammers at half-time, Haller on for Antonio then hang on for 2-2
    Simples =)
  • Go there looking for a win. Settle for a draw. Not surprised if we lose.

2-1 Hammers.

COYI
  • They have a defender called Mister Mina (misdemeanour) let's hope he gets sent off for it =)
  • Moyes yesterday on Antonio

"I’m probably having to take him bit-by-bit. We’re not sure how much we can get out of him and I’m loathe to lose him to another injury."

So that's Antonio on the bench
  • I think most felt he would start on the bench. 25-30 minutes today, 45-60 minutes against Stockport and he'll be close to starting against Burnley and West Brom.
  • I think it would be quite nice today if when we do get Antonio on, it’s to play with Haller. Just to see if that in anyway changes the dynamic.
  • We'll only see Haller and Antonio at the same time if we're losing, if we're drawing or even winning Moyes isn't going to risk changing the formation
  • I’ve been to see us at Goodison many times and each time we’ve been awful (I missed the 3-2 comeback game) and got beat.
    Obviously I can’t go today...............
  • Me to slacker the worst one was a 1-0 defeat with Carlton Cole up front, if I remember right big Sam brought him off before half time
  • Last time we played at Goodison Park on New Years Day we won 1-0, lets all hope that happens again.
  • I’ve got a good feeling about today. We’re gonna win.
  • I love the optimism, but I think we'll be extremely lucky to even get a point. Really unfortunate that they had their game postponed, a huge advantage for them at this time of year; we've played twice in the 6 days they've had since their last game.
  • Today is an important barometer to see if Jorderz is the “Allardyce” of match threads (which recent evidence seems to point to) - might pick up the point or two but not overly convincing or pleasing on the eye.
  • Soucek and rice have looked knackered by their high standards can see us losing the midfield battle with Everton extra rest . We usually lose up there can’t see us getting much today
  • Soucek and rice have looked knackered by their high standards can see us losing the midfield battle with Everton extra rest . We usually lose up there can’t see us getting much today

Lobbing Snodgrass in with them may be worth a shout.
  • Me personally would play benrahma with haller if ntonio is on the bench he’s quicker than yarma and will make things happen
  • Benrahma, Bowen and Coufal in from the start.
  • Decent line up, that. Cresswell at LB still frightens me, but I guess Fornals will be helping him out again. Big game for Benrahma in behind Haller; hopefully they can click.
  • Fredericks looks like he has picked up a knock. Surely not rested after one game.
  • Like that line up

A tad surprised Moyes didn't want to go with a back 5, which seems to be suited to playing 'better' teams which Everton are imo

But good line up all the same, still would love a point though
  • Coufal was always going to play over him. But, as you say, probably got a knock.
  • Or leaving us
  • Or isolating.
  • It’s quite a flexible side that...

Fabianski
    Coufal - Dawson - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Bowen - Soucek - Rice - Fornals
    Benrahma
    Haller

Fabianski
    Dawson - Ogbonna - Rice
    Coufal - Soucek - Fornals - Cresswell
    Bowen - Haller - Benrahma