Everton (A) - 5.30pm 01/01/2021

Comments

• WHU website says " Ryan Fredericks misses tonight's game as he is self-isolating".
  • Pengeman said:

WHU website says " Ryan Fredericks misses tonight's game as he is self-isolating".

Oh no, that's not good news, hope we don't lose any more players to Covid or self-isolation.
  • Today is an important barometer to see if Jorderz is the “Allardyce” of match threads (which recent evidence seems to point to) - might pick up the point or two but not overly convincing or pleasing on the eye.

You've never had enough respect for the point. It will be your undoing.
  • May be because of a family member.
  • Didn’t catch her name but who’s the woman with Leon osman in the studio anyone
  • That’s Rachel Brown-Finnis former England keeper.

Fabianski injured in warm up
  • Fabianski injured in the warm up
  • At least it’s Randolph and not Roberto
  • alderz said:

That’s Rachel Brown-Finnis former England keeper.

Fabianski injured in warm up

👍
  • I’m surprised balbuena wasn’t recalled as well as Dawson played against Southampton
  • Lukerz said:

Fabianski injured in the warm up

Jeez, great start to the new year

• #BenrahmaTime 🙌🏻
  • Dawson injured
  • Dawson down and out
  • Dawson down and out

He’s up and walking now. Weird
  • alderz said:

Dawson down and out

He’s up and walking now. Weird
    Can't believe he can continue with how he went down.
  • Dawson jogs back on, very strange
  • edited January 2021
    I think it was just his pride that was injured with that miskick
  • God knows what that was looked like he’d been snippered
  • edited January 2021
    Randolph kicks are a bit weak. We're doing alright so far.
  • Decent delivery from Bowen from a corner, maybe they're giving up on the silly short ones.
  • Haller had the ball in a great position on the left of the box and was SO slow to do anything he got tackled.

Cresswell flashes one wide after a decent move, but not a brilliant ball into him from Benrahma
  • Decent break, nice overlap by Coufal, but Haller dallied in the box and was robbed.

Then another attack ends with Cresswell's cross/shot being neither one thing nor the other.
  • we are looking good though. I’m surprised the stats are so much in favour of Everton at the moment. We appear more fluid going forward
  • yoyo said:

Randolph kicks are a bit weak. We're doing alright so far.

His kicks are hardly clearing the half way line.
  • Dodger58 said:

we are looking good though. I’m surprised the stats are so much in favour of Everton at the moment. We appear more fluid going forward

They’ve had it at the back quite a lot, but they’ve done little going forward
  • I like seeing Haller more involved with more support around him. Need more, but moving in the right direction
  • This commentary team are dreadful. McManaman is rubbish analyst, and the commentator (Darren Fletcher?) had just drivelled nonsense