Brighton (H) - 27/12

Comments

• Lukerz said:

Can’t believe some would rather not experiment with Yarmo up top over this fraud we have at the moment

Yes, you're right. Yarmo would have done loads with the 30% of possession that we've had at the back.

I get that Haller is the villain for everyone at the moment, but you could put any striker in the world in front of the 10 we've got playing today, the way they're playing today, and nothing would happen.
  • Bowen looks flat
  • I wonder if Moyes is afraid to tell his Captain that he is not a starter an longer. Difficult conversation but needs to be had. His role now is to defend a winning position in the final twenty minutes not part of an attacking force to take that lead in the first place.
  • We are being totally outplayed.
  • The game is too fast for noble who is having 0 impact in his role
  • Poor game. Can't think of any positives.
  • He's actually held the ball up well on a couple of occasions.
  • Is he another Czech player?
  • edited December 2020
    Noble has to come off for Benrahma or Lanzini. We could’ve started with Fornals for midfield energy and to allow more aggressive wingbacks but what we have right now is just nothing.
  • This is shockingly bad!
  • edited December 2020
    Oh yeah, that's who I was thinking of
  • How on earth could Moyes not see this dross coming with the team he put out?
  • I wonder if Moyes is afraid to tell his Captain that he is not a starter an longer. Difficult conversation but needs to be had. His role now is to defend a winning position in the final twenty minutes not part of an attacking force to take that lead in the first place.

This is the first time he's started 2 in a row all season, and only his third start out of 15. I think that conversation has already happened. Which is what makes his selection even more baffling
  • What a terrible advert this is for Premier League football, by the way. Very little quality on display from either side.
  • And now we're behind
  • Not unexpected absolute garbage
  • Well we’ve deserved that!,
  • As I said static
  • Game over as we won’t score. Ridiculous performance. I’m appalled as I fear we are sinking fast.
  • Even the sound effects will have boos at half time
  • Deserved. One of the most miserable performances I can remember in a long time.
  • Dreadful, we passed it to him in the middle of our box
  • I can’t believe Noble is still starting in a West Ham side. He was finished as a Premier league player a long time ago. How on earth must the players on the bench feel when they are left out for him? He ruins the midfield . No other team in the Premier league would have him in their squad. Trouble is we have handed the initiative to Brighton so whatever change is made it will be hard to rest it back.
    When will West Ham realise as a club playing Noble has held this club back for years
  • Hopeless, totally deserved, not sure what Rice was also doing....poor,poor showing.
  • Noble played we lost to the barcodes and Chelsea now this mess
  • Well that was coming. There was only one team that looked like scoring.
  • Dreadful, this is all on Moyes. The commentary team are basically laughing at the team selection.
  • Half time...BOOOOOOOO