Spuds v West Ham , Sunday 18th October , 4.30pm

Comments

• watch when Lanzini strikes the ball then watch Bowen and Rice's reactions. both turn to watch the ball fly then go ballistic.

Bowen in particular is really funny, I love it
  • alderz said:

Lukerz said:

I don’t see how Yarmos’ is a foul. He puts pressure on but Bale is already falling from what I can see.

He ran in and shoved him with two hands, and didn’t try to play the ball!
    But other than that
  • watch when Lanzini strikes the ball then watch Bowen and Rice's reactions. both turn to watch the ball fly then go ballistic.

Their reactions in the celebrations, too, are something else.

• edited October 2020

Stick it in the top corner
  • Daniel Levy has set up a support line for distraught Spurs fans, it's 0800 31 32 33

Hahaha

Nicked from the bbc
  • For the first time under Moyes "It was the subs what won it". Yarmo's pressure on Bale, Snodgrass forcefully falling for the free kick, and Lanzini .........
  • Ain't nobody 🎶
  • I’ve been in the bad books with my wife all evening for waking up our daughter and scaring the dog when celebrating the equaliser.......totally worth it! ⚒
  • the fightingcock is of course as amazing as you would expect. lol
  • so my spuds friends did text me, I just mentioned they should have won but Bale sliced his approach shot so they only made par instead :)
  • You cant tire of watching that clip, its one of those with layers that you appreciate on a different level each time, how about the the dejected walk back to the centre circle of Harry Kane, just wonderful.
  • The contrast of Son’s face after he scored the first goal to when he fronted up for his sombre MOTD interview was sheer poetry.

What’s the matter, Son, the cat got your tongue?
  • The contrast of Son’s face after he scored the first goal to when he fronted up for his sombre MOTD interview was sheer poetry.

What’s the matter, Son, the cat got your tongue?

I don't think this is a genuine question. I think you know full well what the matter is
  • What it means

Just hope that ice pack on back of Antonio’s leg is precautionary.....
  • Fantasy football says Antonio a doubt for next game with a ‘hamstring’.

He felt it really early in the game when we were lining up to attack a free kick.

We know he suffers from them & he has now played a lot of games in a row.
  • “Michail had a tight hamstring and I didn’t want to take any chances at that time so I changed it.”

• So potentially no strikers against Man City then.

Yarmo leading the line.
  • edited October 2020
    Stick Benrahma up top.

Has played there in his career & is classed as a forward, not a winger.
  • The celebration of the players after Manu’s goal is just magic.
  • Loved the bundle

Miss the classic pile on
  • Would be nice if Lanzini was able to find some form this season. He showed glimpses in the cup games but they were ‘only’ against League One sides.

But his cameo yesterday was very bright & proactive, plus that goal.
  • I don't know if anyone has already mentioned it, but what a find Coufal is turning out to be following on from his impressive debut.
    Maybe Moyes could check (pun intended =) ) whether he and Soucek know of any decent CBs. =)
  • edited October 2020
    10/10 commentary. Romford Riquelme <3 lol
  • Now that I've come down off the ceiling: I thought Declan got it spot on in his interview when he said it didn't feel like a 3-0 game.We were playing pretty decently but Kane was just on a different level.My post was going to be something like "Ive seen us play a lot worse and win",but I can't say that I ever thought we would see that turnaround.The belief, the passion and the sheer bottle was wonderful to see.I know it"s a long long season ahead and is West Ham but I'm enjoying this little bit of optimism.
  • I don't know if anyone has already mentioned it, but what a find Coufal is turning out to be following on from his impressive debut.
    Maybe Moyes could check (pun intended =) ) whether he and Soucek know of any decent CBs. =)

Yes agree, think he looks like a top class professional

I said during the game that I really like him

He always asks for the ball and when he does get hes always positive

A very shrewd signing
  • Coufal’s brilliant cross deserved to have Bowen knock it in (which would have happened, but for Sanchez wanting to get on the scoresheet)
  • I just keep popping on to the spuds forum for a real laugh when I read it