Hull City (H) Carabao Cup, Tuesday 22 September 7:30pm

Comments

• As they’re all tested together I expect everyone else tested negative. Good chance they may be positive later in the week and the Wolves game at least would be off
  • Can see this season being stopped again.
  • That was an unreal goal

Quality from Yarmo, wonderful finish by Snodderz
  • I hope Moyes, given his age will be OK
  • edited September 2020
    Well the Wolves game may go ahead but we are at a bit of a disadvantage with no gaffer to prepare the team & no Diop.
  • Lukerz said:

we are at a bit of a disadvantage with no gaffer to prepare the team & no Diop.

Could be argued both ways that one...
  • Be better off without either 😂😂
  • edited September 2020
    With all sorts of messages of doom coming out, and a tightening of all sorts of restrictions today, I am baffled as to how a full contact sport like football can go ahead unabated...
  • money money money
  • As they’re all tested together I expect everyone else tested negative. Good chance they may be positive later in the week and the Wolves game at least would be off

Unless there was no contact with the 3 who tested positive between the tests and the results being published, there's a decent chance some of the others have it now as well.
  • Really, in the world today football is secondary. Outrageous that this has happened but I wish all concerned well
  • Money grabbing trash
  • Buffy if they tested negative today it will likely be a few days before they test positive if indeed they do.
  • Makes football seem so irrelevant IMO
  • Buffy if they tested negative today it will likely be a few days before they test positive if indeed they do.

Indeed, just saying there's got to be a chance some others have now been infected.
  • Karren Brady in a nut shell. Profit before People.
  • Something is not right here. How can they have organised tests to give back results so late in the day before a game?
  • Haller earns himself an extra minute at the weekend.
  • Haller scores again
  • So what happens if Moyes and Diop sit out the next few days including the wolves game, and we go and beat them 5-0 with Alan Irvine in charge?
  • You'll wake up.
  • So what happens if Moyes and Diop sit out the next few days including the wolves game, and we go and beat them 5-0 with Alan Irvine in charge?

So have the entire Wolves team tested positive? Or are you delirious?
  • I can see Haller ending up top scorer based on cup games only
  • edited September 2020
    I know it’s only Hull, & was only Charlton last week, but I have seen so many games where the attitude of the players selected is absolutely abysmal in mid-week cup games.

I have to say it has been spot on from this group over the last week. Some brilliant passages of play, great focus, players working hard & brilliant professionalism.

Fair play.
  • I can see Haller ending up top scorer based on cup games only

Everton next week might see an end to that
  • alderz said:

I can see Haller ending up top scorer based on cup games only

Everton next week might see an end to that
    they are at the top and may field a weaken team , you never know, assuming we are not Covid delayed
  • Think Lanzini has been brilliant again, whenever he gets the ball he is being positive and trying to dribble through their midfield

Think he deserves an opportunity over Fornals
  • I’m still baffled by the timeline here. This really isn’t fair on Hull at all. They should have refused to play - their families and loved ones matter more than tonight’s game
  • timeline announced by club not impressed