Man Utd on Wednesday

Comments

• I'm going for a 2-2 draw. COYI
  • This is going to be tough. Will need to work really hard to avoid a battering. I would keep Antonio as the lone striker because he fights and holds the ball better than Haller.
    So it's the same starting line up as against Watford for me
  • Given what wehave to play for and our form (for the most part), I fully expect us to win.
  • Step away from the Ouzo

Repeat

Step away from the Ouzo
  • Given what wehave to play for and our form (for the most part), I fully expect us to win.

Step away from the Ouzo

Repeat

Step away from the Ouzo

I've had a wager with Mr Hill that we win this game.
  • Still think United are at their best on the counter, even if Fernandes (and Pogbas return) have improved them breaking down teams who defend deep

Not expecting anything, but think we can give them a good game. We haven't been rolled over since the opening two games after lowdown and our form has been very good

We defend deep so it's on United to break us down, plus I think Antonio, Bowen and Soucek can cause their defence a lot of problems (think Maguires strength in the air nullifies Soucek though)

Going for a 1-1 draw
  • We will play as we have under Moyes. Sit deep, counter press where appropriate, attack in numbers on the counter & on set plays. We go at United & they will beat us comfortably.
  • Mark Noble kicks-off the sixth century of his West Ham United career at Manchester United on Wednesday evening.

:o

Step away from the Ouzo

Repeat

Step away from the Ouzo

I've had a wager with Mr Hill that we win this game.
    I'm surprised they're even taking bets considering who started the match thread
  • The real test for you Ald will be on a.. cold.. wet.. Wednesday night.. at stoke..
  • And there was me thinking that we were safe from relegation. :scream:
  • Unchanged team and subs.
  • Ginger Pele on punditry in studio
  • Soucek to score tonight..
  • Lets smash them
  • #souceksmash
  • Does Cresswell have any positional sense?
  • Antonio from the spot!!!!!
  • I know he scored but that's a hell of a risk not letting Noble take the Pen.
    Anyway, deserved. COYI
  • COYI
    1-0 to the cockney boys!
  • I was waiting for Antonio spot kick to land in zone z
  • There’s no one to aim at there though
  • Great first half from the lads
  • Really good performance, though Man Utd have been dismal.

Weird that Antonio took the penalty.
  • I bet there's some punters out there that had Noble first goal scorer that'll be fuming right now =)
  • Just need to make sure we don’t lose 9-1 for Sky to keep their ‘four scrapping for survival’ rhetoric going for a few more days.
  • only the second penalty awarded against Man U at Old Trafford since 1984 =)