Man Utd on Wednesday

1235»

Comments

• I was really impressed how we knocked the ball about. Now it may be the pressure being off or/and the lack of crowd, but we looked very good on the ball, almost with a swagger.
  • IronHerb said:

Don't want St Brendan in Champions League myself.

It's similar to who I want to go down, ideally I'd like to see the back of Watford, Villa and Bournemouth, but unfortunately one of them will survive (I just can't decide who I'd be least unhappy with tbh). Likewise, I'd prefer Leicester not to get a Champions League spot, but, if it stops Utd then I view it as the lesser of 2 evils.
  • We need United in the CL to maintain the coefficient for when we qualify. :lol:
  • Young Ben Johnson....yes he's quality, excellent positional sense (unlike our three other fullbacks) and great temperament. But a lot to learn about passing and forward play, so I didn't think he was mom. But the more he plays, the better he'll get.
    My mom has to be Declan. His tackling is now up with the best, and he's added a real goal threat to his game. That free kick would have rearranged Pogba's face, it was hit so hard. I actually had some sympathy for the 80milliom man B)
    The best news is that next season starts very soon... the bubbles are flying high right now =)
  • Some people wanted him gone