Wolverhampton Wanderers v West Ham United - False dawn or road to redemption?

Comments

• Apart from the Snodgrass chance, we have not had 1 decent chance that I can remember, but still in it..somehow.
  • Definitely not scoring in this game. Just too slow in the final third and Cresswell just got roasted again by Traore and gets a yellow.
  • We just have no idea what to do in the final third.

And the one time we do get in behind, Snodgrass turns into a Sunday league player.
  • Haller off for Ajeti.
  • Well that sums us up nicely. Cresswell with a timid shot way wide of goal.
  • I reckon Pelle’s whiteboard is only two thirds of the normal size. When he maps out his “tactics” and “plan” there isn’t a top third so when the players occasionally get there on match day it’s totally foreign to them.
  • Well that sums us up nicely. Cresswell with a timid shot way wide of goal.

He’s our second top scorer so is as likely a source as anyone else
  • Apart from the Snodgrass chance, we have not had 1 decent chance that I can remember, but still in it..somehow.

Fornals had a decent effort when he cut in from the left, forced a fairly decent save.
  • our LB is our second top scorer ? is that true :lol:
  • our LB is our second top scorer ? is that true :lol:

He’s also out scoring Zaha right now
  • Shocking again
  • Game over. We are back to our usual rubbish. How bad must Chelsea have been on Saturday.
  • Wolves 2-0 pretty easy for them as well cut right through the defence.
  • edited December 2019
    We are just absolutely pathetic

Honestly a shambles

So predictable
  • We do not deserve anything tonight, in general going forward we have been very poor, yet again....PELLE OUT.......totally deserved by Wolves, we have been rubbish, the Chelsea game was a fluke, just PLS leave the building Pelle
  • Haven’t even laid a glove on them
  • Typical Pelle game. Can put in the hard yards at Chelsea away but nothing like the intensity or effort against a mid-table side.

Lazy, soft, so charitable and naff at both ends.
  • They bring on a striker who scores immediately. We have strikers who can’t score between them for months.
  • edited December 2019
    if Pelle remains, IMO we are in for a hell of a relegation battle, & that's the next level, oh dear. & our Man of the match IMO has been Martin, says it all really....Sad, In a way sort of wish we had not won V Chelsea, which goes against everything I believe in, says it all how I feel about our hopless manager. 1 win in 9, shocking, that is so bad IMO
  • Same old same old then? I am totally fed up with West Ham.
  • It’s not just about the losing for me (because at West Ham we are used to that). It’s the fact that for the umpteenth time, we haven’t even been a participant in the game
  • Honestly wished we got turned over by Chelsea. Then this may have been Pellegrini's last game.

Just so devoid of ideas up front, and even then he won't play two up front.

We don't seem to have any identity whatsoever. No plan, no pace, no rhythm, no structure. Nothing. I hate what this club has become.
  • Obviously disappointing, but we've got 3 points from away games at Chelsea and Wolves, so on balance, not actually a bad week.
  • Grey,

Problem is, for me, that I feel like I’ve watched this naff away performance under Pelle about a thousand times.

We are dull, toothless, paceless, without any ideas and lazy.
  • Absolute rubbish. How on earth did we beat Chelsea we are a terrible football team
  • grey, what about the results before the Chelsea game?
  • Grey, It's the manner of our performances , Grey I mean really!!! then what about the previous 6-7 games, yeh 3 points out of 9 games or is it 4 or 5!! any positives there? IMO u are clutching at plastic straws, that have been outlawed these days, same should be done to Pelle!!
  • Wolves chants of "Your getting sacked in the morning" end the game 2-0 to Wolves.

We didn't really look like much of an attacking force.
This discussion has been closed.