Wolverhampton Wanderers v West Ham United - False dawn or road to redemption?

Comments

• Shame that their goal came from the 2nd. corner following Martin touching the ball that was already going out. :weep:
    But why oh why can we not defend set pieces. :angry:
  • Not great, and I think we've been too passive and tentative, but we aren't dead and buried, and both Anderson and Fornals have shown they have the quality to trouble Wolves.

Don't now how he does it, but Pelle needs to find a way to get a bit more vavavoom into our playing engine.
  • When you look at our bench and see Roberto, zab, Sanchez and Ajeti on it, it is a very sobering thought
  • Antonio is clearly a miss, but I'm relieved they didn't risk him, even if it costs us tonight.
  • Yeh but Grey, if that's how u feel, & we are relying on a player who many ridiculed for hitting row Z more than the goal, & not an outright forward, it's getting desperate IMO.
  • Haller not doing the hard yards.
    Fornals as he has been since he joined has not got up to speed, if he did things a second quicker he would be a really good player.

Snodgrass just running at everyone and everything xD seems to be doing the work of both Haller and Fornals.
  • Haller reminds me of a poor man's Anelka, and just as sulky, please prove me wrong Sebastian :ok:
  • Everything we do is sooooooooo slow.

Winding me right up.
  • Should have been 2-0 Wolves - free header for Dendoncker.
  • Can we please have Holland whilst we are still only one down
  • Great save from Martin there
  • Martin keeps us in the game... :clap:
  • Our play is soporific. Having to drink coffee or fizzy drinks to watch us.
  • I thought Pelle was supposed to be the purveyor of attractive attacking football. Honestly during his 1.5 years with us how often have we really seen any evidence of it?
  • Can we please have Holland whilst we are still only one down

He'll bring Yarmolenko, with all of the pace of a wheelie bin, on ahead of Holland
  • edited December 2019
    Great chance but dreadful from Snodgrass
  • Snodgrass........should have scored that was such a poor touch
  • edited December 2019

I thought Pelle was supposed to be the purveyor of attractive attacking football. Honestly during his 1.5 years with us how often have we really seen any evidence of it?

Sadly IMO about a handful in around 50 games, a load of average IMO
  • Snodgrass off injured after colliding with Keeper Yarmelenko on.
  • Bit harsh. looked to me like he pulled something on the first touch.
  • How can a professional footballer pass up that chance? I mean, he had about a week to control the ball.

Just about sums us up as a football club.
  • Well we have lost the one player in the midfield and attack who actually ran, closed players down etc. Going to be a long last 30.

Wolves almost in again for 2-0.
  • Not sure there is any positives to take from the game so far, apart from Martin looks safer than Roberto, not hard tho....
  • Mark Noble just sold out Rice there who picks up a Yellow.
  • edited December 2019
    Get Holland on, I mean what is there to lose?...
  • Holland coming on
  • Noble coming off for Holland
  • Maritn saves again.

Anderson taken up the central spot with Holland out wide.
  • On another day Wolves could easily have had 3 or 4, they've been quite wasteful in front of goal. Martin's made a couple of decent stops, but nothing sensational. Better finishing and they'd be out of sight.
  • edited December 2019
    I thought my stream kept on lagging whenever we get the ball, then I realised that it wasn't buffering, we are just that slow at moving...
This discussion has been closed.