Away to Burnley - Saturday 9th November 3pm

Comments

• What's BFS doing these days. :biggrin:

• Where are the get behind the team/manager posters..hiding behind their red faces!..

What,s wrong with getting behind the team? I have seen it all before it’s nothing new teams go through ups and downs , yes I am fuming With the performance/ manager/ transfer window but I will always get behind the team you should not support West Ham if you can,t handle losing :lol:

• Lanzini looks so slow and unfit. Worying considering he's a sub.
  • We are relegation fodder at the moment, no denying it.

4 points only from Brighton, Villa, Bournemouth, Palace, Everton, Sheff Utd, Newcastle, Burnley
  • edited November 2019
    There is losing and there is losing constantly in a pathetic and lethargic manner. Personally no I can't handle that. But each to there own.
  • Pelle continually plays with one up front but surely must know we need to score 3 or 4 to stand a chance of at least a point with Roberto in goal
  • Meanwhile, Just how conflicted can one be, the Blunts just had an equalizing goal disallowed against Spurs via VAR.............

To show how marginal it was, the bean counters took over three minutes to determine if it there was any offside in the build up passage of play.

If VAR is there to correct a clear and obvious error by the officials, this was not it....

It's there to determine matter of fact (like offside, regardless of how close it is) and clear and obvious mistakes with stuff like penalties and red cards (where opinion is still involved).
  • Can we get an emergency loan as we don’t have anyone who can play in goal :lol:
  • edited November 2019
    PLF.it's the manner in which we are losing.
    I will always support OUR team, I can handle it, goes down much better with a few.
    Have you watched the last 6/7 games? If you have, you cannot be impressed, It seems just when we are doing well some people share their opinions, and when we are not, they do not, they hide away...
    All I wish for is for Pelle to be gone TONIGHT, whatever happens..he is not the right fit IMO for us...& I have been a supporter for over 40 years, It's just at the moment under the current regime we are spineless, hopeless & rubbish with a cherry on top!!!
  • PLF we don’t have anyone who can play anywhere at the moment.
  • Getting rid of Pellegrini is a decision that won’t be taken lightly. I’d imagine it will be quite expensive to get rid of him, considering he’s one of the best paid managers in the league.
  • Well this is pretty rubbish again at least we are consistent under pelle, I though days of worrying about relegation were behind us but maybe not
  • Yes jay I’m a season ticket holder and went up to Everton the other week I get your frustration West Ham looked decent end of last season and then instead of pushing on we have poor transfer window and some injuries and are take 5 steps back. West Ham will probably go and beat spurs and Chelsea because that’s what West Ham do . With fab and Antonio back we will be a much better side and hopefully a new keep in jan or get trott back as a no2 . I don’t think we will get relegated but top half looks long gone now
  • Adam said:

Getting rid of Pellegrini is a decision that won’t be taken lightly. I’d imagine it will be quite expensive to get rid of him, considering he’s one of the best paid managers in the league.

Problem is Adam, how much will it cost us being relegated?
  • Watching this game is like watching a professional team versus a bunch of amateur players who have been cobbled together to make a team.
  • Adam, relegation would be more expensive!
  • Could be 17th by the end of the weekend. Then Spurs and Chelsea to play. Joy!
  • Sheff Utd sit 5th as they are drawing with Spurs
  • The most shocking thing against Pelle is that he had three subs and he thought Roberto was not a contender for being replaced! how bad a game does he need have to be taken off?

Pelle continually plays with one up front but surely must know we need to score 3 or 4 to stand a chance of at least a point with Roberto in goal

He's got pretty much no choice though. Our only other striker is Ajeti who I've not seen do anything yet.
  • Yes, that’s why I said it won’t be taken lightly...

Still a long way to go in the season. I can see the board waiting a few games to see if things improve.
  • edited November 2019

Yes jay I’m a season ticket holder and went up to Everton the other week I get your frustration West Ham looked decent end of last season and then instead of pushing on we have poor transfer window and some injuries and are take 5 steps back. West Ham will probably go and beat spurs and Chelsea because that’s what West Ham do . With fab and Antonio back we will be a much better side and hopefully a new keep in jan or get trott back as a no2 . I don’t think we will get relegated but top half looks long gone now

Fair enough PLF & I admire your views...I was also a season ticket holder for many years, ages ago...& Yeh, it would be typical for us to do well against Spurs/Chelsea, I sadly though can't see it happeneing in our current form.
    I deep down feel that Pelle has lost the dressing room, players are not playing for him/the club & don't share his views, I always love to be wrong though where this is concerned...But deep down if Roberto is in goal & we perform like we have for the last games, we are in for a rugby score loss....

And now Lanzini looks like he has a bad injury...Oh dear, forget about football & just enjoy Xmas!
  • Lukerz said:

Got a feeling we may produce something a bit special today.

Oh yeah baby, yeah - you’ve absolutely nailed it, Lukerz

:lol:
  • Lanzini looks in real pain
  • Lanzini injury looks bad now
  • edited November 2019
    Noble & Lanzini now out for the upcoming games.
    Pelle, good luck....

2 Serious injuries, a 3-0 loss, yet another sad result/performance, 5 defeats in our last 7 with tough games ahead, worrying times IMO.
  • A deliberate trip by Westwood has caused this, surely a red card if you compare it with Son's.
  • I think it’s safe to say the Man City tactic and style from his league winning side will not be implemented!!

• Meanwhile, Just how conflicted can one be, the Blunts just had an equalizing goal disallowed against Spurs via VAR.............

To show how marginal it was, the bean counters took over three minutes to determine if it there was any offside in the build up passage of play.

If VAR is there to correct a clear and obvious error by the officials, this was not it....

It's there to determine matter of fact (like offside, regardless of how close it is) and clear and obvious mistakes with stuff like penalties and red cards (where opinion is still involved).

I get that, but in this instance it took them nearly four minutes to establish what the “facts” of the matter were, the established “fact” remains someone’s interpretation of the image as it clearly was not self evident.

Back in the day, the protocol was to give attackers the benefit of the doubt and I do not see why that principle should not prevail where it is so tricky to determine the “facts”
  • just a point behind spurs ,how bad are they :thumbsup:
This discussion has been closed.