Pre-season Schedule and games

Comments

• edited July 2019
    Oh really. Not naff Lanzini? I assume a lucky goal off his shin?
  • Hamstew said:

Anyone know who scored our goal?

App not working again?
  • edited July 2019
    Lucked in off the bar... ;whistle
  • edited July 2019
    This radio commentary. Discussing ladders. :doh:
  • Probably the best goal we've ever seen
  • MrsGrey said:

This radio commentary. Discussing ladders. :doh:

And snakes? I mean Arnie?
  • Sanchez on. Pelle seems to rate him.
  • Well he is in decent goal scoring form :lol:
  • I see on Twitter that Wilshere hurt his ankle in the first half. Has any commentary picked up on it?
  • I see on Twitter that Wilshere hurt his ankle in the first half. Has any commentary picked up on it?

I think he's still playing
  • By the looks of it Sanchez has replaced Balbuena

Why no Reid I wonder?

:hmm:
  • I think rice has replaced Rocky. In a position sence. Not sure why no Reid though.
  • Wilshere coming off now, as part of a group of 4 subs.
  • Fans making a right old racket :scarf: :wahoo:
  • There's an extended clip of the goal on the club's Facebook page, and as good as the finish is, what I really liked was Jonhson's part in it.

Anderson clipped the ball out wide and Johnson took a brilliant touch, and instead of just banging in a hopeful cross, he played a nice little pass into Fornals.

Early days in his career, but from what I've seen we could have a very good player on our hands.
  • Think Yarmolenko is going to struggle getting into this side. Think Pelle is clearly thinking of going down the route of Lanzini - Fornals - Anderson which is how he likes to build his attacking sides. Not sure Yarmolenko has done enough in his appearances to make you think he is a guaranteed starter.
  • I’d even be playing Antonio ahead of Yarmolenko personally
  • edited July 2019
    I think that Yarmo took a few games to get into it last season, and after a long lay off I wouldn't be surprised to see him taking a few this season too.

It's a good place to be in though, so many decent players fighting for the shirt

COYI
  • Before his injury I think Yarmo was beginning to show his worth imo
  • I think Yarmo has a lot to offer

But i think so far he has looked a lot more off the pace than the rest

You see his quality in glimpses but he needs to do more to how he should be a start, and I'm sure that we will see more as he builds up some fitness
  • edited July 2019
    Fabianski
    Johnson - Balbuena - Diop - Masuaku
    Rice - Wilshere
    Anderson - Antonio - Lanzini/Fornals
    Haller

I think that would be a really good unit as I think Haller having the support of Antonio, plus his pace & power, would cause many defenders massive problems.
  • From the official website:

“We will be live-streaming our match against Hertha Berlin. The stream will be available for UK and Ireland viewers on West Ham United’s Facebook and Twitter channels as well as on whufc.com.”
  • They’ve also put:

“Please be aware that technical issues can occasionally arise with live-streaming services.”

Yeah, ‘occasionally’. :lol:
  • Should reword it to 'please be aware that live streaming can occasionally arise with technical issues services'.
  • Why no Fabianski?
  • :hmm: looks like he was pulled at the last moment hope hes okay
  • Cresswell.... never think the ball is gone until its gone...
  • That's not doing Cresser's cause any good. Looked like he let the bloke go like he thought it was going out.
  • A bit better. - Haller & Formals combine for the equaliser.
This discussion has been closed.