World Cup KO: En-ger-land, En-ger-land, En-ger-land (was 'Group G')

Comments

• #tunehimout
  • ;scarveng
    ;scarveng ;scarveng ;scarveng
  • The buzz has started
  • Henderson dropping to the floor would’ve got a very different reaction from the commentators of that was another team’s player - or even some of our own who we’ve decided have reputations...
  • Bit of a scrappy affair thus far, Columbia antics at our free kick were extremely tiresome, the game is ours for the taking, would like to see a slightly higher tempo, we look in control but a touch to pedestrian for my liking.
  • I’m rather disappointed with Columbia. They don’t have to be like that, they can play and have plenty of talent. This off the ball stuff is stupid, and the American referee has not got complete control.
  • Hopefully that Columbia coach is sent to the stands for the second half.
  • How was that not a red and a pen for that headbut prior to the free kick?
    Sorry, but you just can't do that.
  • Tom Daley appoints new coach, Henderson.

He was touched on the chin and went down clutching his eyes. What a woos
  • I thought it was nasty, recieving a upwards knock like that from under the chin could have easily resulted in a badly bitten tongue, would certainly have jarred him
  • I thought it was nasty, recieving a upwards knock like that from under the chin could have easily resulted in a badly bitten tongue, would certainly have jarred him

But not knocked him on the ground.
  • One question, why was it not a penalty, he was yellow carded and the offense took place well within the box???

Unless he was carded for his attitude.
  • We get a penalty now
  • One question, why was it not a penalty, he was yellow carded and the offense took place well within the box???

ball wasn't in play

Clattenburg said it was because it wasn’t in play. Correct decision apparently.
  • Dunno why the ref is holding a debate club.
  • He's totally lost this game. Someone's getting sent off tonight
  • The ref has lost it. Needs to put his foot down.
  • On Falcao
  • This game needs cool heads.

• Has there actually, penalty aside, been a shot on target in this game.
  • Dreadful mistake by Walker, got a bit lucky there.
  • Maguire is the weak link in that team. Has been all tournament.
  • Good job Columbia didn't play football until the 75th minute. Our defence still concerns me.
  • For crying out loud!
  • Everything concerns you thorn